By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe approves of GoW3 (graphics)

Garnett said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Garnett said:
Mature = Not cursing peroid..

One sign is presidency,you dont see Obama or McCain droping the F-Bomb every 2 seconds.

Second if hes not a fanboy he sounds like one "Xbots" is what PS fanboys call anyone who perfers the 360 over the PS3..

Third he works for Sony,you dont see Cliff saying "Yea i like Resistance but wait till you PS fuckers get a load of gears 2"

Jaffe is just riding his own nuts,building up Gears 2 then he put GoW3 over Gears 2.

No he doesnt...

So his studio isnt owned by SCEA?

No it isnt

Around the Network
bbsin said:

I wish you responded to my edited post!! oh wells.

I didn't say that you called him a dick head, I said someone that posted in this thread did. Use them as an example to put my point across. But yeah, I answered all your questions with my edited post. I have a bad hobby of posting bits and adding on later, by that time people may have already moved on...

Nah, don't worry, I saw your edit. I do that too actually! xD

I didn't reply to it because I thought my first paragraph explained how I viewed the ''successful people that swear'' deal we've been going through already. Miyamoto was probably not the best person to compare to, and yes, we can't judge people for what they are, but that's when I'll use my ''there are always better ways to interpret certain concepts you want to show to people'' argument. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Garnett said:
Garnett said:

One sign is presidency,you dont see Obama or McCain droping the F-Bomb every 2 seconds.

Second if hes not a fanboy he sounds like one "Xbots" is what PS fanboys call anyone who perfers the 360 over the PS3..

Third he works for Sony,you dont see Cliff saying "Yea i like Resistance but wait till you PS fuckers get a load of gears 2"

Jaffe is just riding his own nuts,building up Gears 2 then he put GoW3 over Gears 2.

No he doesnt...

No it isnt

Orly?

Owned by Sony,thats why God of War hasnt been on any other console DUH.

Garnett said:

Jesus Christ. Is David Jaffe a president? Are game designers supposed to hold a ideal level of "maturity"? I will tell you one thing Jaffe does better than Obama and McCain (or politicians in general), he's actually honest and gets to his point.

Secondly, I'd use the word "xbot" all time on moron 360 fanboys. If anything you're coming off as a fanboy because you think PSfanboys are the only ones that use "xbot" as a reference to bias retards that prefer 360 over "insert product here". Jaffe owns both a Wii and 360, and are friends with many 360 exclusive devs (including Cliffy B).

Finally, you're comparing Cliff to Jaffe. Just like how everyone compares Miyamoto to Jaffe. For what reason? You're trying to say that Cliff is full class and Jaffe isn't? You don't know either of them and yet you pass judgement as if it's "right" for one guy to act like the other. You have no right to pass any judgement.

Garnett said:
Garnett said:
Garnett said:

No he doesnt...

No it isnt

Orly?

fixed

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Garnett said:
Garnett said:

No he doesnt...

No it isnt

Orly?

LOL. Garnett, you are behind times. Jaffe co-owns his own company. EatSleepPlay. He doesn't work for Santa Monica anymore. Do research please.

EDIT: On a further note, he was gone from Sony after GoW1 and during GoW2 pre-production. Cory Barlog directed GoW2, (which is the picture you posted).

bbsin said:
Garnett said:
Garnett said:
Garnett said:

No he doesnt...

No it isnt

Orly? 

LOL. Garnett, you are behind times. Jaffe co-owns his own company. EatSleepPlay. He doesn't work for Santa Monica anymore. Do research please.

EDIT: On a further note, he was gone from Sony after GoW1 and during GoW2 pre-production. Cory Barlog directed GoW2, (which is the picture you posted).

He wasn't even lead for GoW2

You edited and beat me to it

bbsin said:
Garnett said:

Jesus Christ. Is David Jaffe a president? Are game designers supposed to hold a ideal level of "maturity"? I will tell you one thing Jaffe does better than Obama and McCain (or politicians in general), he's actually honest and gets to his point.

Secondly, I'd use the word "xbot" all time on moron 360 fanboys. If anything you're coming off as a fanboy because you think PSfanboys are the only ones that use "xbot" as a reference to bias retards that prefer 360 over "insert product here". Jaffe owns both a Wii and 360, and are friends with many 360 exclusive devs (including Cliffy B).

Finally, you're comparing Cliff to Jaffe. Just like how everyone compares Miyamoto to Jaffe. For what reason? You're trying to say that Cliff is full class and Jaffe isn't? You don't know either of them and yet you pass judgement as if it's "right" for one guy to act like the other. You have no right to pass any judgement.

I never said Jaffe was a president,i said presidents get respect by not acting like idots and talking like twelve year olds,I never recall any 360 FAN calling anyone a Xbot.

Why cant i compare them,Both are devs,both work for the game indrusty,im not saying Cliff is classy its just he dosent talk like most twelve year olds on Xbox live(OOOH BURN).

SHMUPGurus said:
bbsin said:

I didn't say that you called him a dick head, I said someone that posted in this thread did. Use them as an example to put my point across. But yeah, I answered all your questions with my edited post. I have a bad hobby of posting bits and adding on later, by that time people may have already moved on...

I didn't reply to it because I thought my first paragraph explained how I viewed the ''successful people that swear'' deal we've been going through already. Miyamoto was probably not the best person to compare to, and yes, we can't judge people for what they are, but that's when I'll use my ''there are always better ways to interpret certain concepts you want to show to some people, not all'' argument. ^^

Add those words and I agree with you whole heartily. The only thing I was trying to point out is that the way Jaffe talks isn't the "end all" proof to whether he's intellegent,mature,stupid, immature, etc. It's all based on how lightly someone perceives foul language. Everyone is raised differently and are used to different things. 

bbsin said:
SHMUPGurus said:
bbsin said:

I didn't reply to it because I thought my first paragraph explained how I viewed the ''successful people that swear'' deal we've been going through already. Miyamoto was probably not the best person to compare to, and yes, we can't judge people for what they are, but that's when I'll use my ''there are always better ways to interpret certain concepts you want to show to some people, not all'' argument. ^^

Add those words and I agree with you whole heartily. The only thing I was trying to point out is that the way Jaffe talks isn't the "end all" proof to whether he's intellegent,mature,stupid, immature, etc. It's all based on how lightly someone perceives foul language. Everyone is raised differently and are used to different things. 

Indeed! =P

So in the end, we can agree that Jaffe was really targeting the ''Xbots'' in his own way to get his point across to them?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!