By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe approves of GoW3 (graphics)

http://www.tawkn.com/index.php?page=site-newspost&news_id=897

"ps. I saw GOD OF WAR III when I was in Santa Monica last week. I can and will not give away details. But I think it's ok for me to say two things: 

a- HOLY HOLY HOLY FUCKING HELL! 
b- I thought GEARS OF WARS 2 looked about as good as a next-gen game could look... and that game is currently- and will probably remain- my game of the year. And hell, I think I actually get to vote on that kind of stuff in some circles :) And unless I get blown away by POP or something else I missed, GEARS 2 is the SHIT... this year. Dudes and dudettes, fucking WAIT till you see the amazing graphics... just fucking wait. And yes, Xbots, accuse me all you want of being a Sony fanboy. Just remember two things: 

#1- I just said GEARS 2 is the BEST fucking playing and looking game of the year... better than any PS3 game. And there are some damn good PS3 games, I feel. 

#2- FUCK YOU! I ain't no fan boy but this mother fucking game looks like nothing you've ever played... and you can hold me to that when this thing hits and when they start showing gameplay footage. It looks like a painting come to life- it's THAT good looking. 

David"

If you won't believe the guy that created God Of War, then who else is there to believe? Based off of what Sony Santa Monica could do with the PS2, I'd expect GodOfWar to look even better than Killzone2. We'll see.

In other news, Jaffe enjoys Gears2.

Around the Network

Fuck, I can't fucking wait to see the game in motion then. Just... fuck...! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I thought it was reported that the footage of GoW3 at the Europe conference was CGI

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

He´s nothing, I don´t understand how it can be posted here...

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

RolStoppable said:
I disrespect David Jaffe as a game developer and human being. His vocabulary is very limited, how old is he? Twelve?

Shit, I curse all the fucking time, am a grown man and work full time to support my family. I'd rather have someone that curses to get his/her point across, then listen to some fake ceo beat around the bush all day while sucking ____ to make sure no one is offended. Welcome to the real world, there are plently of successful people that has crap vocab and use foul langauge, even the most "mature" human beings.

Around the Network
Infamy79 said:
I thought it was reported that the footage of GoW3 at the Europe conference was CGI

No one knows whether it was CGI or in-game. The guy that blew the NDA said that some parts looked like gameplay and some didn't.

Either way, Jaffe saw the footage where the game is being developed, at Santa Monica. So if anything, he knows more than the guys at Europe.

why does he keep swearing like some pissed off 17 year old?

bbsin said:
RolStoppable said:
I disrespect David Jaffe as a game developer and human being. His vocabulary is very limited, how old is he? Twelve?

Shit, I curse all the fucking time, am a grown man and work full time to support my family. I'd rather have someone that curses to get his/her point across, then listen to some fake ceo beat around the bush all day while sucking ____ to make sure no one is offended. Welcome to the real world, there are plently of successful people that has crap vocab and use foul langauge, even the most "mature" human beings.

I hope you're joking? :/

For example, did Miyamoto ever swear, I mean, at all? He got lots of points across like his ''a delayed game is eventually good, etc. etc.'' and the ''expanded audience'' stuff without using a single foul word. Why can't Mr. Jaffe do it?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^ why not?

maybe because Sony lets him say and do what he wants, unlike another game creator that has to hide his personality and keep things disclosed. He is who he is, a fouled mouth game designer, no need to hide it.

Hm. I think I'll wait for impressions from someone who isn't a dickhead.