By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Eternal Sonata Screens or What Great Cel Shaded Graphics Look Like (no 56k)

Namco is unleashing this on us this September. One of the prettiest games in history? I think so.

You know you got something special when you can't tell if you're looking at game screenshots or drawings :)

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

The game looks great for a psp or wii game wherever its headed to it looks pretty good.

mM

Wow, before this Odin Sphere was my prettiest game but this may change soon. I want to see it in action first though.

Is a X360 game and I played the demo and trust me, I already pre-order it(And I will save 8$ if I pay the next week, Yay!)

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

A quick off topic question, when can we expect the numbers for North america and europe?

mM
Around the Network

This is for 360? It looks über-cool, looks like an actual anime

twesterm said:
Wow, before this Odin Sphere was my prettiest game but this may change soon. I want to see it in action first though.

I put Okami up with these too. I still like that the most but this and Odin Sphere sure are pretty too. You have a 360 don't you? The demo is up already you can play it.

The actual game looks better than these screens cause they don't show much in the environment which looks stunning.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

If Zelda:WW had looked more like this I would have been more interested in that game. I love the style of this game. The only thing that I find continuously funny in this game is that all the charactures arms seem to be stuck at a strange angle from their bodies. I ckeep expecting to hear one of them say, "Help! I can't lower my arms all the way!"

ckmlb said:
twesterm said:

I put Okami up with these too. I still like that the most but this and Odin Sphere sure are pretty too. You have a 360 don't you? The demo is up already you can play it.

The actual game looks better than these screens cause they don't show much in the environment which looks stunning.

Ah, didn't realize the demo was up.  I will definitely be taking a look at this during the week then, thanks.  Okami's up there on my pretty game list too, I just personally liked Odin Sphere better.  I love sprite games and those were just the most incredibly sprites I've ever seen.

This is a game I wish would be on the PS3 ;). It's one of the major reasons remaining for why I want a 360 right now. It's amazing what happens when you actually allow a cartoony game the bright colors it should have (*cough*whitenightstory*cough*)

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.