By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Do you think one day Vgchartz will be as popular as IGN?

ctk495 said:
bugrimmar said:
ioi gets all the cash. we should rebel and start communism.

But he'll probably ban those who rebel....

BUT we must fight the power! Bring down the man!

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
ctk495 said:
bugrimmar said:

Lol no vgchartz is an empire you shouldn't say stuff like that.

ctk495 said:
bugrimmar said:

*Imagines ioi sitting at home, laughing maniacally as he counts a wad of 100 dollar bills.*

It sure as hell better not, IGN's Admins and Mods act like there internet gods whos biased gets in there way and pisses people off, with all that guess what?

In a recent article that admited they liked it. :P

So no, VGCharts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IGN when it comes to the friendly experience.

But i gotta admit when it comes to TV episodes, General Web, And ____ Games, then IGN wins hands down.

But imo, i dont hang out at IGN anymore for what was mention above in the certain other posts aswell as the fact they MAKE YOU PAY to have an avatar, We dont like that... >_>

Well maybe if you guys start whoring yourselves to other sites and mentioning vgc every now and then (or not like DmeisterJ) then this site will get bigger. Seriously though this site is very successful for a provider of niche statistics.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

lol, IGN pulls in as many visitors a day as VGchartz does in a year.

Machina-AX said:
Torillian said:
oooo....that would be cool....and then maybe I could get paid.....also cool....or even a t-shirt or somethin

We wish.

Fine then. I suggest we, normal members, get $0.01 every time we write an intelligent post!

... It might not happen too often though! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

ctk495 said:
bugrimmar said:
ctk495 said:
bugrimmar said:

Lol no vgchartz is an empire you shouldn't say stuff like that.

but if we unite, we could bring down the man! down with ioi! down with thesource!

p.s. don't ban me plz

Never say never I suppose. I definitely wouldn't complain if I saw VGC see a boost in credibility and trust among the video game community.

And like SHMUP, I also can't wait to see this site update mentioned waaay back in September.

As someone somewhere once said, Henshin a go go baby!