By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game should I get first!?

Khuutra said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Khuutra said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I'm thinking of Picking up DotNW after I beat ToS.

How about FFIV? It's not good?

It's wonderful.

That's just making it harder...lol

Here, I will make it easier:

It is far and away the best game on your list. Its only rival is Chrono Trigger.

If CT had been properly remade I'd give the nod to it. But right now? It's FFIVDS.

Well, I've never played the originals for either. So it's still hard to decide because people say they're both wonderful.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

If you've never played FFIV or Chrono Trigger then the qustion is both simpler and more complicated. Simpler in that it absolutely has to be from between those two. More complicated in that they are both wonderful, bad-ass experiences.

Between the two of them, with no prior knowledge, I'd flip a coin. I still like FFIV better, but I'm in the minority.

Am I the only North American User to get Tales of Symphonia Dawn of The New World and alread finish it.

Well It's just between FFIVDS and Chrono Trigger.

We can ignore WaW, and I will get Dawn of the New World later after I finish ToS.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Flip a coin. You'll be happy with either.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Well It's just between FFIVDS and Chrono Trigger.

We can ignore WaW, and I will get Dawn of the New World later after I finish ToS.

Chrono Trigger

I have played ffIV but not Chrono. I got up to the tower place in FF and then stoped playing, my characters were to weak and I hate lvling.

Dawn of the New World. You won't regret it. It's such a great game. =D

I'd say Dawn of the New World.

I'm gonna flip a cpin.

Heads Chrono Trigger, Tails FFIV.