By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if all the systems were the same price which one would sell the most?

The Wii, Xbox 360 or PS3. Personally i think the ps3 cuzz of ps2's success, value and hardware doesnt freakn break on lil kids and make them cry( like some 360's) lol. What do you guys think?

Around the Network

Another one???? oh my....

Wii....it has hit a popularity that I don't think has that much to do with price as much as image.

Were they all released at the same time, the PS3 without a doubt. The Playstation brand, a whole bunch of exclusives and still cheap

@Rol: How would that work? Well the Wii would be some $400 cheaper, so the Wii I suppose.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Are you joking?

If not, the PS3 without a doubt. with all its features still in tact, do any of you honestly belive otherwise?

Around the Network

wiis popularitiy is falling :)

it will never be like the ps2. :)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Are you joking?

If not, the PS3 without a doubt. with all its features still in tact, do any of you honestly belive otherwise?

are you joking. The X360 is already $50 cheaper, and the Wii still whipes the floor with it. Last year Wii's were going on e-bay for close to $400 which was the same price as a PS3.

There is no evidence that lowering the price of the PS3 to 250 would actually make it meet and beat the Wii's current sales pace.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Are you joking?

are you joking. The X360 is already $50 cheaper, and the Wii still whipes the floor with it. Last year Wii's were going on e-bay for close to $400 which was the same price as a PS3.

There is no evidence that lowering the price of the PS3 to 250 would actually make it meet and beat the Wii's current sales pace.

What he said.  Keep in mind that many Wii's sold for higher.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

the wii, just read nordleads post

ps3, if they were all the same prince at launch. But alas, nobody could afford 600$ of hardware ;-0

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive