By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - just beat gears 2 on hardcore (SPOILER)

i am so pumped what a great ending! the brumak a the end was easy though. but what a hell of a game best game i have played the story was so amazing an i cant wait to beat it again on insane. i was worried when i first got this i was like please dont pull a halo 2 please dont pull a halo 2 and it didnt im so excited GAme of the year right GEars of war 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

dont pull a halo 2?

halos ending was terrible and the campaign needed alot of work it was saved by its online

I did think the last boss for GOW2 was way too easy, but overall I loved that game and am playing it on Insane right now.

I don't see what the big deal is with the ending for Halo 2 though. I think that "opinion" was created by gaming mags and websites.

i agree with it though it couldve been way sweeter with a epic last level like the other halos

Around the Network

how long did it take u too beat gears2?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Last part was dissapointing, and there was to much underground fighting in the game.

CaptainPrefrences said:
Last part was dissapointing, and there was to much underground fighting in the game.

Are you serious!? You do know the Horde come from....wait for it....Underground?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

@Goddbless

Of course I know that, but they should have made the Locust attack the city more.

I think GOW2 took me about 9 to 10 hours to finish. The first one took me about 8 hours to finish.

Both of those games look amazing on my Panasonic. I can't wait for 2010 when the 3rd game in the series is released.