By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm now officially Wii60 (got my 360)

Bitmap Frogs said:
Enjoy!

Also, as far as Mass Effect goes, remember that Krogans are pure win.

They are indeed, but don't have a soldier Shepherd, as if you have Wrex, then you are basically forced to have Tali.....

Around the Network

congrats, and he chaos theory recomendation is spot on! the co-op on that game is one of the most fun co-op games ever, it does not fallow the story. it has its own mechanics and special moves.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

congratz I hope you enjoy your 360....I recommend getting gears 2 and halo 3.

I know you're enthusiastic, but are Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones really "amazing?" Regardless, congrats on getting a 360, and I think you'll enjoy it a lot. Add me on my gamertag Monti Cooper.

You should have gotten Fallout 3

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
I know you're enthusiastic, but are Kung Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones really "amazing?" Regardless, congrats on getting a 360, and I think you'll enjoy it a lot. Add me on my gamertag Monti Cooper.

lol, I should have added "/sarcasm" I suppose.

Will add gamertags soon.
Mine is BengaBenga81, but haven't linked activated my Live acount yet.

Is Chaos Theory the Splinter Cell one? Played that one on Cube. Awesome. Is the 360 Splinter Cell any good (not the upcoming one, SCell4)?

Congratz also OMFG Kung Fu Panda =WIN

BengaBenga said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Will add gamertags soon.

Is Chaos Theory the Splinter Cell one? Played that one on Cube. Awesome. Is the 360 Splinter Cell any good (not the upcoming one, SCell4)?

Yes it is that one.

Very good imo as I do not play a lot of stealth games but really enjoying it.

Only thing is no acheivements as it is an original.

BengaBenga said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Will add gamertags soon.

it is the one on the cube, and no the current one on the 360 is a big disappointment, at least in my mind..... pick up deadrising, and crackdown both amazing fun... the coop in crackdown has some issues unless you have a good connection  

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Munkeh111 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Enjoy!

Also, as far as Mass Effect goes, remember that Krogans are pure win.

They are indeed, but don't have a soldier Shepherd, as if you have Wrex, then you are basically forced to have Tali.....

Yeah, missing all the cybernetic skills is an issue. Specially if you have a casting-heavy Shepherd.

Still, Wrex+Tali+Heavy Hitting Shepherd is the way to go IMHO. Wrex is way too strong as a sidekick... double damage mitigating skills, truckload of hps, disabling, truckloads of frontloaded damage. Also, four testicles.

Gosh, this threads reminds me how far away is still ME2 =(

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).