By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 Beat PS3 By 100k Worldwide This Week

Not sure if anyone noticed but the numbers for the week have changed in europe to see a 50k gap almost.

Have to say those thinking PS3 will come back from gaps like that are living in fantasy land.

Around the Network

Everyone has noticed already. There was a huge thread discussing it...

It all depends on the effect of the imminent Price-cut the PS3 will receive in all regions... Assuming that the big wigs at Sony have their heads out of their arse long enough to notice!

Xen said:
Everyone has noticed already. There was a huge thread discussing it...

Ah i did not see it.

Can close the thread mods my bad!

i think u make this thread for trolling right ?

Around the Network
NNN2004 said:
i think u make this thread for trolling right ?

Or maybe because it is a sales website in a sales forum so maybe there might be some sales threads perhaps?....

Seriously that is like complaining your wet when you go swimming, very stupid.

Well, Hyruken, it is easy to see how he came to that conclusion given the information stated in your sig being very much anti-Sony...

and i think this thread will close soon :P

Squall_Leonhart said:
Well, Hyruken, it is easy to see how he came to that conclusion given the information stated in your sig being very much anti-Sony...

It is not anti-Sony. They are predictions based upon the most common responses by people. People think the PS3 will over-take the 360 in this generation i dont think it will. People said LBP would be an A++ seller game, i didnt think so. Thus far those 2 predictions are right. Killzone 2 is the next game being branded as the next big thing again i dont think so. If i started saying stuff like "LBP wont sell 1 copy and that guy who bought it is dumb" then that would be anti-Sony. My sig predictions thus far are correct.

Hyruken said:
Squall_Leonhart said:

It is not anti-Sony. They are predictions based upon the most common responses by people. People think the PS3 will over-take the 360 in this generation i dont think it will. People said LBP would be an A++ seller game, i didnt think so. Thus far those 2 predictions are right. Killzone 2 is the next game being branded as the next big thing again i dont think so. If i started saying stuff like "LBP wont sell 1 copy and that guy who bought it is dumb" then that would be anti-Sony. My sig predictions thus far are correct.

but LBP is an AAA game i try it myself and its realy fun game also its sales is still good its not that bad.