By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm a bit late but I've finished TP

For me it's (by far) the worst 3D Zelda game. It can't compare to OOT or MM, or even Wind Waker for that matter.

Please don't hurt me.

Around the Network

I remember TP pretty fondly, even if the engine has really started to show its age. In particular, the final final showdown with Ganondorf was epic (I'm sure I'm not the only one who loved the idea of a one-on-one swordfight, without anyone else to complicate matters). Of course, the fight was too damn easy, and I hope that a dedicated Wii version of Zelda will have a much more immersive sword fighting mechanic, but aside from the difficulty, the whole battle was well executed.

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

Cactus said:
For me it's (by far) the worst 3D Zelda game. It can't compare to OOT or MM, or even Wind Waker for that matter.

Please don't hurt me.

It doesn't hurt that much. But Being the worst zelda is not a big deal. These are all great games.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I've finished it 2 and 1/2 times. I'm probably alone on this, but I think it's the best Zelda :3

Eh, I like OoT, LA, aLttP and TLoZ more.

That's just your nostalgia talking >_>

I played TLoZ and OoT a few weeks ago and I still think they're better.

Well I played TLoZ last year after having never played it before and I thought it was terrible :P
Ocarina has held up though. Come to think of it, Majora's Mask might be my favourite >_>

Luthor said:
Cactus said:

Please don't hurt me.

It doesn't hurt that much. But Being the worst zelda is not a big deal. These are all great games.

I agree with you there. It's not that I hated it or anything like that, it's just that I felt it was the worst of them all.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I've finished it 2 and 1/2 times. I'm probably alone on this, but I think it's the best Zelda :3

Eh, I like OoT, LA, aLttP and TLoZ more.

That's just your nostalgia talking >_>

I played TLoZ and OoT a few weeks ago and I still think they're better.

Well I played TLoZ last year after having never played it before and I thought it was terrible :P
Ocarina has held up though. Come to think of it, Majora's Mask might be my favourite >_>

TLoZ is timeless, dude.  I think it's dated a bit but it's replayable.

Pixel Art can be fun.

yeah it's a great game. I just beat it a month ago, I though most of the Boss batles were really fun imo.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

i think twilight princess is the best zelda game ever, i put over 80hrs into the game. everything about the game is polished and the controls are great. after playing this game on the wii i cant play zelda again any other way. and i think its sorta cute, that midna when she became your old self, u see that u had a crush on link. overall a 10/10, the best action/rpg period. thats what i believe anyways.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Definitely a fantastic game. The game is surely a worthy addition to the Zelda franchise, no buts about it.

It's strange to say that it's my least favorite 3D Zelda (Just saying anything that has a negative connotation when talking about this game seems far fetched), but in the end it's just that. Yet it's still in my top 20 games of all time. So, saying that it's my least favorite 3D Zelda doesn't hold much bearing when compared to other games of other series.

Plus, Twilight Princess makes Ganondorf seem even more awesome than before, and that's saying a lot.

Man, I can't wait to get the Midna mask in City Folk...

@Robo

Wow, and just last week you were asking which games you should get for your newly bought Wii. Nicely done. *hi5*

I prefer the art style of TP to that of Wind Waker. I don't think cel-shading is appropriate for a Zelda game. Hence I get the perception that TP is the true upgrade to OoT.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here