By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which Guitar hero world tour version will sell more(life time)

I take that back, for some reason I thought the 360 was selling better than what it is. Istill think it will be close but I'll go with the Wii.

Around the Network

The Wii version.

But people will still say that third-party multiplatform games can't sell on the Wii.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

The Wii version--just look at GH3.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
ctk495 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
This is even a debatable question?

Some people believe I'll be the 360 version just check the guy below.

PS3 version. Look at me, I'm a rebel!

mike_intellivision said:

But people will still say that third-party multiplatform games can't sell on the Wii.

I defy you to show me a single post in any thread created in the next two minutes that is about sales or the Wii, made by a non-Wii hater, and consisting of ten words or less that actually will say this.

Hey, if they can add qualifiers up the wazoo to prove themselves right, why can't I?

Wii version without a doubt

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Wii version

wii

Wii definitely in terms of total numbers. It might not be so close if you just count complete band kits though, as they're way above a mainstream price.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

wii

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99