By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm a double god!

You kids are making my double digit 18 feel older now ya lil froobs.

Sad thing is most likely smarter then me to, in terms of math anyway lol...

Around the Network
BCrayfish said:

Congratulations. One of these days I hope to make it to 0.5% of that. :D

Edit:Er, mathed wrong, ment 5%

You win this thread good sir!

And Congratz Soriku, though for the first 10k there was a lot of spam but with Rols help you got another 10k without it!!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
BCrayfish said:

Congratulations. One of these days I hope to make it to 0.5% of that. :D

Edit:Er, mathed wrong, ment 5%

You win this thread good sir!

And Congratz Soriku, though for the first 10k there was a lot of spam but with Rols help you got another 10k without it!!

LOL!!! I Triple this!

Mmmm...perhaps you're new title could be...Magnanimous god???

Taking in sight the existence of more gods on VGC,you could be Zeus,leader of them all. :P

leo-j said:
@DmeisterJ

I will admit, Im a true Hardcore gamer, but I do have a life, I only post on vgchartz when I have nothing to do.

Me too lol.

Around the Network

LOL at the whole IB thing, if it's magnet then I passed you back in 4th grade when I went to magnet school, there is no IB in high school at least not in georgia, and what matters is really GPA, activities/clubs, SAT, and AP scores. I can go to most of the colleges in the US based on my high school scores and activities, people overlook activities a lot but if you don't have something like the BETA and NHS clubs on that application you turn in colleges tend to turn those people down more, colleges have an image to uphold and having lazy stay indoors students is not apart of it.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Are you planning on becoming a triple god?

Ahhh IB and AP I remember way, way back in HS when those courses seemed difficult, damn I miss those days.

I wish I was good enough back then to take honors classes and still have time to post all day on the internet. :(

DMeisterJ said:
Soriku is such a dork.

20k posts, and is in honors classes.

Have a life. have sex. have something.

It's sad I'm closing in on Leo-j though. I thought I had more of a life than him.

rofl you of all people shouldn't talk

Soriku said:
I'm in 9th.

Really? Then update your profile.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.