By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm a double god!

8th grade isn't high school.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Soriku said:
@Strategy

I am in HS...lololol.

Even at school you do nothing but log in to Vgchartz. Don't worry I do that aswell....and I am in university....might explain my low GPA.

im still a VG newbie go me ^^

@Strategyking92 Isn't soriku in 9th grade?

Soriku said:
I'm in 9th.

Soriku is a newbie in highschool, and that is all that matters.

Around the Network

I nominate

"VGChartz Keyboard Abuser"

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I nominate

I nominate you for that award

zexen_lowe said:
Dgc1808 said:
I nominate

I nominate you for that award

And you are Mr. Suikoden 2.

:P

Acevil said:
Soriku said:
I'm in 9th.

Why?

ctk495 said:
Acevil said:
Soriku said:
I'm in 9th.

Why?

Because he just started highschool. Also why does it matter, because he has to be newb at something.