By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto: Casual-Hardcore, his wife and Nintendo don't give freebies

The Official Nintendo Magazine from Uk had an interview with Miyamoto

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=6491

About Hardcore-Casual

"I think it's a natural transition," said Miyamoto. "Everyone starts off as a light user but at some point many of them become hardcore gamers. My wife bought Brain Training about three years ago. In More Brain Training, you know how there is the Dr Mario game? She became absolutely hooked and today she is much better than I am!"

Yes even the high executives and personal from Nintendo have to bought their own products.

Around the Network

LOL

That's pretty funny--but of course they can't just take whatever they want for free!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Haha nice... I mean it would have been sweet for Miyamoto to sneak out a copy for her =\

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

RolStoppable said:
Miyamoto's wife is the true reason why this industry is going down the toilet.

Exactly.

Miyamoto doesn't care about what YOU, the gamer, wants. Miyamoto only cares about what his wife wants. The truth finally comes out after all this time.. and he thought he could save face with Galaxy and Twilight Princess. We're on to you Miyamoto.

Miyamoto is a great husband and a great dreamer and the industry is growing in leaps and bounds because of it. Without the Wii, this generation is shrinking compared to the last one.

Around the Network

This thread made my head-ache go away.

Shigeru Miyamoto is amazing.

Oh and thanks for the LOL.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Miyamoto is a great husband and a great dreamer and the industry is growing in leaps and bounds because of it. Without the Wii, this generation is shrinking compared to the last one.

Im pretty sure it wouldn't be.

Tease.

It it were me she would have gotten it for free.

4 ≈ One

I think he's lieing.

No one is better then Miyamoto.
He is just too modest.

Squilliam said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

Im pretty sure it wouldn't be.

Why?  I didn't own a 6th gen console and wasn't going to get a 7th gen console until I saw the Wii remote commercial.

I guarantee that if there wasn't a Wii, I wouldn't own a console.  I've said this many times before, but it's always appropriate:

"It used to be Nintendo or Sega.  Now it's Nintendo or nothing."

I only like my gaming systems to come from gaming companies, not giant conglomerate super-corporations that are trying to own every device in my living room.