By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Forever Blue scores 35/40 in Famitsu.

It looks pretty nice, and i believe i've read somewhere that the feeling behind the controls are great too, i might hire this out and buy it based on my own impression.. not sure if i could justify a game that only dealt with exploration and no goal though (which is as much as i know about the game, someone fill me in if there is more to it)

Around the Network

I like exploration a lot (whenever I play a GTA, I spend far more time driving around and sight-seeing than completing missions). Not sure if I want to buy this, though, given the other stuff that's coming up soon. If I can find it for cheap after Christmas, I might pick it up.

Kasz216 said:
Not my kinda of game. But i'm glad it's gettin good reviews for the people who do want it.

Now some good sales would be even more nice  Poor sweet little Dewy

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

To be honest I dont understand this game or its appeal. Meh, maybe Im just too shallow for this type of game.

WiiGirl76 said:
Link doesn't work ;)

Anyway I'm most definitely will buy the game next week, am very curious how it looks like.

Please do post when you get to try it OK :)

Around the Network

Bad news guys.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/forever-blue-buggy-freezing-up-japanese-wiis-285149.php

Anyone care to translate?

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rfbj/info.html

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
Dodece said:
Bad news guys.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/forever-blue-buggy-freezing-up-japanese-wiis-285149.php

Completely off topic, but I love that game only because it features Hayley Westenra (first song-- River of Dreams), now I just wish they would pick better songs by her. Even that song, there's a better version of her singing it with the Celtic Women only in a different language and called Vilvaldi's Rain.

-edit-
And if you want two of her great songs, look up Quanta Qualia and Dark Waltz.

/end geek out

Ya, based on the kotaku link, I see this one not doing much better than Dewy's Adventure.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Sales has nothing to do with a game that freezes, literally. Well concerning the notification from Nintendo, it's bascially this until further notice after examination about the inconvenient situation in the game... do not... DO NOT.. choose the ... okay this is going to be tough... Shinonomesakatazame (believe it or not, it's a fish) in the aquarium to prevent any freezing in the game. A fish which is really bugging in the game.

This is the little teaser:

Either way, I guess I better have to cancel my game until further notice from Nintendo. This really dissappoints me, I was so looking forward to this game!!! This seriously bugs me!!!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*