By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 1 software

ya once a while. Currently on my ps3 and my psp but only because my ps1 is packed away. ..(it's at my moms place) when i get it back here i'll be playing ps1 games on it again :)

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Driver 2 and FFVII!!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Gilgamesh said:

I'm playing through Final Fantasy VII right now on my PS3

You mean Lego Final Fantasy: The Midgar Adventures?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Gilgamesh said:

I'm playing through Final Fantasy VII right now on my PS3

You mean Lego Final Fantasy: The Midgar Adventures?

lol yeh it was just released monday I heard it sold 5.6 million first day :)

I am playing Vigilante 8...Well not really the PS one version but the HD version but it reminds me of the PS one era and all those games... Oh boy it had so many games I loved all those JRPG's and all those god damned Platform games like Gex, Croc, Crash, Spyro, Pandemonium, Tombal, Klonoa, Medievil,Oddworld, Rayman, Ape escape, heart of darkness, Earthworm Jim 2, lucky luke, skullmonkeys etc..

Around the Network

Yes both PS1 and PS2

How else would I be able to play all the exellent Turnbased games???

so far this gen the only one I have played that was exellent was LO.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I've been playing the original Spyro game on my PSP lately, but that's about it. I'm afraid I've lost or sold most of my PS1 games.

Nice avatar insomniac17.

I was re-playing Final Fantasy VIII yesterday, one of my all-time favorites, the intro is one of the best ones i've seen in a JRPG, i can't wait for an HD remake of this one, my best friend still uses the promise line in its site... I don't get why so many people complain about the junction system...

The ps1 rocks it's one of the best consoles of all time imo.