By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game will sell more Skate it or Shaun White snowboarding?

both games are using the balance board and released soon. both are getting good reviews too.

so which will sell more, so far the best selling skating game on wii is at

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Activision 855 6.23 0.19m

and the best and olny selling snowboarding game is at

SSX Blur EA Sports 5,657 7.11 0.23m

both are missing "other" numbers

and the best selling 3rd party balance board game is

We Ski Namco Bandai 3,503 0.00 0.73m

Around the Network

Shaun White, but I could be wrong.

Shaun White seems to have more advertising but Skate It will get more of a core backing. Don't know now but both have opportunities to take off within the mainstream if EA or Ubisoft play their cards right.

I think skate it will. It has the skate name to go with it, along with EAs name on the box. Also I see its been getting some good advertising on lots of sites and I saw a commercial for it in the theatres. Also multi plat owners may get shaun white on 360, or PS3. They both have balance board support but apparently skate it is the best for just wii remote controls. Im sure skate it is really good too, it got scored an 8.5 on IGN.

It could go either way though. Im getting skate it because it looks better and I dont have a balance board.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Shaun White because I haven't seen a Skate It ad ever.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

I think Skate It could sell more because of Shaun White being multiplat.
(>'.')>

i think SWS will sell more

Pretendo said:
I think Skate It could sell more because of Shaun White being multiplat.
(>'.')>

skate it is one year old HD port/remake :), in other words it is multiplat too.

i personally prefer skate it, hopefully it will sell better but i have a feeling that shaun white snowboarding will sell better somehow

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Shaun white I guess.

after the others sales figures i have to say skate it has a good chance of out selling shaun white, unless shaun white is a big hit in the Americas

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434