By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN on KZ2 : Haters be damned

Solid_Raiden said:
Zucas said:
Solid_Raiden said:
You claim to be so well elivated above me with some harvard degree and yet obviously can't read very well yourself. This is a forum for the discussion of video games. If you don't want to DISCUSS videos go talk to yourself because that's obviously what you would rather do. I, myself, would like to discuss video games with other people. Of course, any time you have a conversation online you will come across a difference of opinions. All I did was ask why you felt the way you did. You didn't respond with an answer. I pointed this fact out and you again did not respond with an answer but instead an attack on me which came off as very defensive. All I did was ask a question but it seems you have delusions of grandeur and actually believe your inteligent enough to hold a conversation, let alone feel that your more intelligent than myself.

I claim none of that but it's flattering that you think I did.

So then you would say you too have the education of a five year old. Well, ok. As long as we are equal. :)

Always fun to agree.

Around the Network

Guys, stop this argument. Now.

makingmusic476 said:
Zucas said:
Solid_Raiden said:
You claim to be so well elivated above me with some harvard degree and yet obviously can't read very well yourself. This is a forum for the discussion of video games. If you don't want to DISCUSS videos go talk to yourself because that's obviously what you would rather do. I, myself, would like to discuss video games with other people. Of course, any time you have a conversation online you will come across a difference of opinions. All I did was ask why you felt the way you did. You didn't respond with an answer. I pointed this fact out and you again did not respond with an answer but instead an attack on me which came off as very defensive. All I did was ask a question but it seems you have delusions of grandeur and actually believe your inteligent enough to hold a conversation, let alone feel that your more intelligent than myself.

Pfft.  LSU > Harvard.

My friend, I could not agree with you anymore! My father attended LSU and was born right outside NO. I hope to transfer there myself but my parents refuse to pay out of state tuition.

EDIT: It sucked getting trashed by the Gators this year! My best friend is a huge gator fan and we watched the game. It's even worse for my dad though, he lives in Pensicola, FL now.

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
Zucas said:
Solid_Raiden said:

Pfft.  LSU > Harvard.

My friend, I could not agree with you anymore! My father attended LSU and was born right outside NO. I hope to transfer there myself but my parents refuse to pay out of state tuition.

Lulz.  Zucas goes to LSU.

I went there for a year before transfering to UNO because of my degree.  Not to mention UNO is WAY cheaper, lol.

makingmusic476 said:
Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
Zucas said:
Solid_Raiden said:

Pfft.  LSU > Harvard.

I went there for a year before transfering to UNO because of my degree.  Not to mention UNO is WAY cheaper, lol.

LOL. How do you spell irony again? Oh yeah! Like that! :)

I'm stuck at Southern Miss. :(

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
Zucas said:
Solid_Raiden said:

Pfft.  LSU > Harvard.

I'd at least transfer to Ole Miss.  Rebels ftw!

Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
IGN killz-owned the haters.

Zucas: Just stop please. There's no stopping the supreme hype that's surrounding this game from almost every publication, and every beta player.

Not trying to stop the hype. Can't ever stop hype but not a crime to give a different opinion. Or at least I hope it wouldn't. It's amazing, though, how 360 and Wii fans from what I see take all this abuse from dissenters towards their games but even the slightest bit of criticism towards a PS3 game leads to just outrageous disillusion. Care to explain?

Where is the disillusion friend?

I just said please stop what you're doing in this thread. <_<

I asked first haha.

And stop what... giving my opinions.  No wonder your a traitor haha.

Anyways like I was saying KZ2 is a graphical masterpiece and apparently a stroke of genius in the multiplayer.  I just want to see more with single player becuase it's kinda important to me.

OH NO HE DIDN'T!! LOL. *sigh* I come back and see that my topic has 18 new posts and I thought "FINALLY, I have a successul thread!" and this is wat I am greeted with....On Zucas' behalf, I didn't think he was trolling, at one point we had a lil back and forth going on, and I don't communicate with trolls.

makingmusic476 said:
Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
Solid_Raiden said:
makingmusic476 said:
Zucas said:
Solid_Raiden said:

Pfft.  LSU > Harvard.

I'd at least transfer to Ole Miss.  Rebels ftw!

I would, but my gf who I'm practically married to goes to Southern and won't transfer. Plus we live together and our parents are paying for our college. I'd rather attend almost anywhere.

PS3 Trophies

makingmusic476 said:Pfft.  LSU > Harvard.

That, my fellow posters, is a prime example of either comedy or delusion.

This game is looking so hot....thats all I wanted to say...continue :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League