By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NFS Undercover gets HORRIBLE reviews

This game is sittin at a 57 on meta right now with 11 reviews and most notably  IGN giving it a 4/10... discuss

Around the Network

Indeed it does. I have no plans of touching the game really...

4 ≈ One

My brother was deciding whether to get NFS or Midnight Club, seems I know which one hes getting now...

need for speed series has been going downhill since Underground, most wanted was ok though but the rest were not so good

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I loved Most Wanted. I had hopes that this one would bring back the police chases. That was the best part in Hot Pursuit, HP2, and Most Wanted. Carbon was kind of a WTF edition of the series. I will still probably get this one but will wait till it's in the used pile at Gamestop for less than 20 bucks.

Around the Network
bulletstopper636 said:
I loved Most Wanted. I had hopes that this one would bring back the police chases. That was the best part in Hot Pursuit, HP2, and Most Wanted. Carbon was kind of a WTF edition of the series. I will still probably get this one but will wait till it's in the used pile at Gamestop for less than 20 bucks.

You don't think Prostreet should have that title instead?

My brother and his mate are big fans of NFS but hated Prostreet...

Honestly its much higher than I expected, I was expecting a 40 or 35, Need for speed has been going downhill ever since the beginning of this gen.

mM

Well, NFS undercover got 5/10 on the 360.

Yea, after U2 and Most Wanted, NFS is just lacking creativity and innovation. EA would be having a better time at making the Burnout series then NFS and Burnout: Paradise was actually pretty good. Looking at UC gameplay, looks horrible as frame rate issues persist, cheesy story, and the same old gameplay that's gotten worse.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

i want to know what the hell is stopping hot pursuit 3

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)