By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review Catslevania Judgment ... It's.....

Dude

You have not even played Judgement

How can you already be saying that it will be more fun than Soul Calibur II?

Full 3-D combat isn't even new, it's a staple of the Power Stone series (or was, ten years ago).

Around the Network

mm I know it's not super new or anything, but from what I've seen, read and heard I can pretty much shape a picture of how the game plays..done the same with the
CoN series for the first time..bought the 4th game in JP and loved it..

and you can call me crazy..but I actually enjoyed CoN4JP more than Soul Calibur 2

I just had more fun with it..the characters..the moves, the co-op and the 4-player free for all battles ^^''

I know SC2 is the 'better' game..but honestly I couldn't care less..I love Tales games over FF...everyone must think I'm nuts (besides Soriku)

so..I know what I love..and I know I'll love this game alot ^_^

looks like its the best 3D fighter on the Wii, but Dead or Alive 4, Soul Calibur 4, Virtua Fighter 5 are on another league.

@Ari_Gold..sadly those games aren't full 3D fighters..

as a fighter CV:Judgment is probably better than N:UNS

Glad it got a "good" score, but I'm personally looking forward to a Tatsunoku vs. Capcom release stateside. Looks like a worthy rental tho.

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network
Phoenix_34 said:
Glad it got a "good" score, but I'm personally looking forward to a Tatsunoku vs. Capcom release stateside. Looks like a worthy rental tho.

if it is released stateside. if it is... I'll be so happy. the game looks amazing to me :(

and ya this game kind of does give me the SC2 feel.

while not a great score, as a rabid Castlevania fan, I'll pick this up. Finally a good surprise Konami.

routsounmanman said:
while not a great score, as a rabid Castlevania fan, I'll pick this up. Finally a good surprise Konami.

I still don't see how a rabid Castlevania fan can be pleased with this game.

Do the special attacks still do 75% of your health in one shot?

Oh, they do? Oh dear!

deathcape said:
@Ari_Gold..sadly those games aren't full 3D fighters..

as a fighter CV:Judgment is probably better than N:UNS

Since you have not played either, and Naruto got better reviews exactly what are you basing this off of?

Khuutra said:
routsounmanman said:

I still don't see how a rabid Castlevania fan can be pleased with this game.

Do the special attacks still do 75% of your health in one shot?

Oh, they do? Oh dear!

That's strange, the most I've seen is about 60%.

Pixel Art can be fun.