By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you read books for fun?

I personally don't read books for fun. The only book i read out side of school was books like "Fast Food Nation", "De-Loused in the Comatorium Storybook", and "Silent Bob Speaks". The stuff i read would be like newpaper/magazine articles, internet articles, and game subtitles, so what about you.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

At the moment, rarely, but I do read quite a few history books to help my work (I just dip into the relevant parts)

The majority of books I read where for school so I guess its a no, also its been over a year since I actually read any book.

I used to read a lot. At the moment, not so much. I'm reading a book called "I, Lucifer" (the one quoted in my sig) and it's very interesting. I just can't bring myself to read it, or anything, for some reason.

Although I've just this second decided that I'm going to read another chapter or two tonight.

Sometimes.

Around the Network

I also used to read a lot, but lately in the past years games have taken more and more time away from books... I guess due to the fact that games are more rewarding upfront.... I need to read more.

Very rarely do I enjoy reading books, but books can also be one of the greatest sources of entertainment and enjoyment for me. Like the Inheritance books (Eragon). :P

I read all the time. Infact if I'm reading a really enthralling series I'll probably read more then I game.

If I can find anything interesting...

4 ≈ One

Books....not so much, I do read manga for fun.

^_^