By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Too Many Banned Members?

That's not that many, there were more before.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

HEY! I found CaptianTwig! the guy who got me interested in the sight!

Yay and im not one of them!

mM
RolStoppable said:
As long as nobody who we care for is banned, everything is fine. Currently there is no important member banned, so I don't see a problem.

Zackblue is banned, he was one of the best posters on this website, quite an intelligent one he was..

mM
RolStoppable said:
As long as nobody who we care for is banned, everything is fine. Currently there is no important member banned, so I don't see a problem.

Joke post, obviously.

OT:

This website needs a purging of all of the trolls.  We ban everyone else, yet the resident trolls are here each and every day.

Around the Network
DaSimkin said:
People are banned because the ops censor the chat.

Don't like what you're saying?

You get banned.

It's time we had user moderation vs "all unknowing" ops that think they are gods. (Like DIGG, Reddit and Slashdot, to name a few).

I am sick of all the bans.

Beyond that, the bans are STUPID. You can't even login to check personal email. or to see how the last few messages you posted are doing.

All in all, vgchartz is cool for the community, but the ops are a drag.

Vgchartz is a community of unapologetic fanboys. The worst thing that could ever happen is turning it into some user policed force. It would literally be letting the inmates run the asylum. There would be nothing worth reading left up.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Hi I've just signed up to VGchartz and am going to use my first post to tell people to shut up because they're stupid for liking such a stupid dumb console and I hope they die a slow miserable death.

What? Why am I banned!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

RolStoppable said:
leo-j said:
RolStoppable said:

Zackblue is banned, he was one of the best posters on this website, quite an intelligent one he was..

I remember him. He was way smarter than you and unlike you he was capable of writing good posts. You could have learned a lot from him, sadly he isn't allowed to post anymore.

In fairness to leo-j, he's improved quite a bit since his perma-ban.

It's funny to read the reason for ban thing.

awww man hiter was banned!!

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz