By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Too Many Banned Members?

There are now over 15 pages of banned members, some of which have no reason[last pages]

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/index.php?page=1&firstname=&lastname=&type=Banned&gender=&keyword=&country=&lowage=&highage=&relationship=&order=Hits&picture=

I never remember so much banned members before, over 500

^_^

Around the Network

those 500 users are only 5 people

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
those 500 hundred users are only 5 people

lol  hahah   proabably true  

I like seeing the nude avatars people try to post

Most of them are PS fanfiends...

Why is there a person named PS3-Play b3yond with a Hitler avatar? LOL

Around the Network

Most of those are alts anyways...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wow. That's a lot of members. I just recently was banned myself for making a joke and not putting lol at the end of it. I guess a mod really thought I wanted to kill the families of every Edge subscriber? IDK.

PS3 Trophies

Yes, there are a lot of banned people but it's not like we get bored and just ban a random member a day. These people actually did something to get banned.

See, the difference between this site and a place like the Gametrailers forums is we actually try to moderate and keep the fanboy comments to an absolute minimum.

Also keep in mind that the site gets hit with quite a few spammers and alternate accounts that think they're ruining peoples day so that makes up for a large amount of the bans.

Of course if you would like to go to a site with almost no banned account where the "moderators" let anything go then go ahead and go to a place like the gametrailers or gamefaqgs forums.

fck... i 4got shameless .......ppl getting banned for avatars ??? WTF ?

yeah but most of them are alts or spam accounts.