By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - IGN 9.0 for Left4Dead unfair, would be 6.5

kibebr said:

I don´t believe LEFT4DEAD got a 9.0 for this game, for more random and AI presented, it´s SO POOR, try playing more than one hour for 5 days, you never more touch the game.

Is this 9.0 from IGN because VALVE is behind??

WTF

I played the demo for over 12 hours.

Next!

Around the Network
kibebr said:

I don´t believe LEFT4DEAD got a 9.0 for this game, for more random and AI presented, it´s SO POOR, try playing more than one hour for 5 days, you never more touch the game.

Is this 9.0 from IGN because VALVE is behind??

WTF

I don't think you could be more wrong.  I would give the game closer to a 10.

Just curious, what point did you get to?  Did you get past where the demo stops?  Did you get to the hospital?

Yojimbo said:
kibebr said:
Yojimbo said:
The game is 8 in my book.

Are you playing it, got playing more than 5 hours?

After so much time playing you lose the point playing... this is my opinion..

I have just played the demo I dont planning on buying it. Do you mean that the gameplay dont evolve?

The demo (like most demos) doesn't do the game justice.  I liked the demo but the actual game is just so far above the demo it isn't even funny.

I have played the demo for over 5 hours.... AAA from that.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Oh no you didn't... there are tons of L4D fanboys on the site.

Around the Network

HAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10

disolitude said:
kibebr said:
Not only about gameplay, but for everything, so POOR...

Nah its a fun game. I do believe Valve gets a free pass a lot of times from reviewers for some reason...but this isn't it.

L4D is a solid 8.5 game for the concept alone. I agree graphics are not great and it will get boring fast but the game is really fun for a while.

By that rationale any game that sounds awesome is at least a 8.5

ctk495 said:

Very true. There are just a few games you don't talk bad about on VGC.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
ctk495 said:

MGS

Mario.....

Zelda

Nintendo

Sony

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

outlawauron said:
ctk495 said:

MGS

Mario.....

Zelda

Nintendo

Sony