By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

LMAO alt account? PUNISH HIM

Around the Network

Really you guys are like kids in graveyard :D

So what if he umm, don't write Vgchartz on there?
Im gonna have to post ever other gaming site Vgchartz ownz?

Well joke is joke.

Take my love, take my land..

Ok well seeing as I never go to NeoGaf can anybody explain why VGC is a taboo topic over there?

Also LMFAO this thread is awesome.. and damn right there should be mass bannings when McLaren lose :P

Edit: @ MichaelSchumacher... Ayrton Senna would like to have a word with you

darthdevidem01 said:

@nirdlead

Vg Chartz as a word is BANNED on neo-gaf...

so even if he did it would just come out as ********

Wow.. that's a bit extreme. Any idea why?

Wait, he really got banned? That's major BS. You can't ban someone for posting on a different site. That's like Purdue expelling me because I visited IU

Around the Network

@why vgchartz is banned at GAF.

A long time ago ioi was a member of GAF. He tried to improve on sales estimates by taking freely available information to estimate sales of games.

Since his numbers didn't match NPD/Famitsu/Media Create and since GAF believes those services as gosple and that they can never make a mistake they weren't happy with his numbers. So he got banned from their site, since he didn't agree with the majority view and he wanted to improve on game sales tracking for the average joe like you and me, since we can't afford to pay for NPD numbers. (edit: wow that was a long comma spliced sentance. maybe I should have payed more attention )

So he started this site, and the mods hate it. Since the mods hate it, they teach all their members to hate the site.

or something like that.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

This was a wonderful way to start the day!

I fully agree with this ban.

DmeisterJ fooled me once, too.

@super etecon
Could you point on this doll where DMJ "fooled "you?;)

nordlead said:

@why vgchartz is banned at GAF.

A long time ago ioi was a member of GAF. He tried to improve on sales estimates by taking freely available information to estimate sales of games.

Since his numbers didn't match NPD/Famitsu/Media Create and since GAF believes those services as gosple and that they can never make a mistake they weren't happy with his numbers. So he got banned from their site, since he didn't agree with the majority view and he wanted to improve on game sales tracking for the average joe like you and me, since we can't afford to pay for NPD numbers. (edit: wow that was a long comma spliced sentance. maybe I should have payed more attention )

So he started this site, and the mods hate it. Since the mods hate it, they teach all their members to hate the site.

or something like that.

I think many people from neogaf visit our site to get latest numbers because deep down inside they know that Vgchartz is getting closer and closer to NPD. Just compare our top 10 best selling SW to that of NPD very month and one will get the clear picture.