By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

madskillz said:
BengaBenga said:

Wow ... DMJ, as much as you defended the PS3 on these forums, you didn't even risk ridicule by naming VGChartz. Sad, dude ... I bet this broke PSRock's heart. Man ...

I just reported him for dupe accounts.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

More importantly, why is no one talking about Benga using Internet explorer from the stone-age.

Get with the times!

@ Outlaw.

Meanie!

@ madskillz

lol

@ Psocky-sock-sock

They know, and don't care ^_-

psrock said:
madskillz said:
BengaBenga said:

Wow ... DMJ, as much as you defended the PS3 on these forums, you didn't even risk ridicule by naming VGChartz. Sad, dude ... I bet this broke PSRock's heart. Man ...

I just reported him for dupe accounts.

traitor

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

DMiesterJ said:
More importantly, why is no one talking about Benga using Internet explorer from the stone-age.

Get with the times!

@ Outlaw.

Meanie!

@ madskillz

lol

@ Psocky-sock-sock

Oh come on now. I'm not being mean, but I really think vagabond is behind this somehow. You still don't own VC yet, do you?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DMiesterJ said:

Get with the times!

@ Outlaw.

Meanie!

@ madskillz

lol

@ Psocky-sock-sock

you should get tested. you've been around too many places.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

DOUBLE POST

Next Gen 

This is one BIg joke and DMJ is the one laughing.

^_^

@ Outlaw.

Nope!

Not yet. I took it not being at GS as a sign that I should get something else, though I don't know what that something is yet...

DMiesterJ said:
@ Outlaw.

Nope!

Not yet. I took it not being at GS as a sign that I should get something else, though I don't know what that something is yet...

what i suggest should only cost you 20 bucks :)

psrock said:
DMiesterJ said:

Get with the times!

@ Outlaw.

Meanie!

@ madskillz

lol

@ Psocky-sock-sock

you should get tested. you've been around too many places.

+1 - kick him to the curb. He's betrayed us - and you are next. And yeah, he needs to go to the clinitic. You should remain chaste and make him earn his way back to the panties.

@ DMJ - you are making quite a name for yourself. Just hope no one outs you on GAF. I'd watch my wagging tail if I were you.