By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

nordlead said:

@why vgchartz is banned at GAF.

A long time ago ioi was a member of GAF. He tried to improve on sales estimates by taking freely available information to estimate sales of games.

Since his numbers didn't match NPD/Famitsu/Media Create and since GAF believes those services as gosple and that they can never make a mistake they weren't happy with his numbers. So he got banned from their site, since he didn't agree with the majority view and he wanted to improve on game sales tracking for the average joe like you and me, since we can't afford to pay for NPD numbers. (edit: wow that was a long comma spliced sentance. maybe I should have payed more attention )

So he started this site, and the mods hate it. Since the mods hate it, they teach all their members to hate the site.

or something like that.

the legend of vgchartz: ioi's adventure.

couldn't think of a better way to start the day. thnx guyz! LOOL

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network

I did some cursory research on NeoGaf, and I discovered that Dennis Dyack was banned...that is comical.

Anyways, I wholeheartedly concur with ioi's decision.

shio said:
BengaBenga said:
shio said:
Who was the sick bastard that wrongfully banned DJMeister? So VGChartz is plagued with fanboys that keep flaming and baiting each other, yet you ban a guy that has done nothing wrong.

What a load of BS.

That would be ioi, aka The Boss, aka the one that made this site.

Some people have humor you know...try and buy some.

You know, I atleast have the integrity of not laughing about other people's misfortunes when they don't deserve them.

I think this example should open the eyes of VGChartz members about the inadequacy of the behaviour of banning. There are currently 3 or 4 threads that are just fanboys arguing about PS3 vs 360 lineups and e-penis measurement, yet none of them were banned nor were the threads locked. I have not seen DJMeister do anything that warrants a ban or even a warning.

shio’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:
shio said:
BengaBenga said:
shio said:
Who was the sick bastard that wrongfully banned DJMeister? So VGChartz is plagued with fanboys that keep flaming and baiting each other, yet you ban a guy that has done nothing wrong.

What a load of BS.

That would be ioi, aka The Boss, aka the one that made this site.

Some people have humor you know...try and buy some.

You know, I atleast have the integrity of not laughing about other people's misfortunes when they don't deserve them.

I think this example should open the eyes of VGChartz members about the inadequacy of the behaviour of banning. There are currently 3 or 4 threads that are just fanboys arguing about PS3 vs 360 lineups and e-penis measurement, yet none of them were banned nor were the threads locked. I have not seen DJMeister do anything that warrants a ban or even a warning.

shio’s a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he’s so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.

? I'm nowhere near angry, just astonished about this banning that goes against any rational basis. I wonder why some people always think the tone of dialogue in a internet forum matches the user's feelings' intensity.

ya its a joke thread the ban is a joke and its more about public humiliation which the miester was served for trolling other sites and prostituting his relationship with his first love VGCHARTZ.

Just kidding LOL

Around the Network

^^ I think they are astonished that you are indignant about something done in jest.

shio and triniblahblah are fing hilarious. I can't believe you guys hahahahaha, such is the way of those who can't read.

If he was really being punished, do you both think all of the mods in this thread would allow him to have that alt account???

idiots. Its a joke!!!!

hahahahahahaahahah!

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Hawk said:

oh shit ROFLLLLLL

superchunk said:
shio and triniblahblah are fing hilarious. I can't believe you guys hahahahaha, such is the way of those who can't read.

If he was really being punished, do you both think all of the mods in this thread would allow him to have that alt account???

idiots. Its a joke!!!!

Shhht, don't spoil the fun...