By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

Who was the sick bastard that wrongfully banned DJMeister? So VGChartz is plagued with fanboys that keep flaming and baiting each other, yet you ban a guy that has done nothing wrong.

What a load of BS.

Around the Network
shio said:
Who was the sick bastard that wrongfully banned DJMeister? So VGChartz is plagued with fanboys that keep flaming and baiting each other, yet you ban a guy that has done nothing wrong.

What a load of BS.

That would be ioi, aka The Boss, aka the one that made this site.

Some people have humor you know...try and buy some.

bugrimmar said:
what is neogaf? and why is this site banned there?

look up a few posts. I posted my short summary there.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

BengaBenga said:
shio said:

What a load of BS.

Have you ever seen shio indicate in the tinest way, that he's ever possessed the slightest bit of humor within him?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

shio said:

What a load of BS.

Well the ban is signed by ioi.  Since he is the guy that started and runs this site, I would think he could do anything he wants.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
shio said:

What a load of BS.

You know, I atleast have the integrity of not laughing about other people's misfortunes when they don't deserve them.

I think this example should open the eyes of VGChartz members about the inadequacy of the behaviour of banning. There are currently 3 or 4 threads that are just fanboys arguing about PS3 vs 360 lineups and e-penis measurement, yet none of them were banned nor were the threads locked. I have not seen DJMeister do anything that warrants a ban or even a warning.

nordlead said:
bugrimmar said:
what is neogaf? and why is this site banned there?

look up a few posts. I posted my short summary there.

i still don't get it.

shio said:
BengaBenga said:
shio said:

What a load of BS.

You know, I atleast have the integrity of not laughing about other people's misfortunes when they don't deserve them.

I think this example should open the eyes of VGChartz members about the inadequacy of the behaviour of banning. There are currently 3 or 4 threads that are just fanboys arguing about PS3 vs 360 lineups and e-penis measurement, yet none of them were banned nor were the threads locked. I have not seen DJMeister do anything that warrants a ban or even a warning.

You didn't feel loved as a child, did you?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

shio said:
BengaBenga said:
shio said:

What a load of BS.

god i cant tell if your being sarcastic or not.... that hurts my brain....

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

radha said:

This is kind of mean yet funny at the same time...lol.  

This thread keeps getting better.

@shio - It's just a joke.  He's not getting disciplined for having an alternate account so I'm pretty sure this is all in jest.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light