By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Now I seriosly got pwned but atleast I was brave enought to call her

madskillz said:
MrBubbles said:

practice with the fat ones and work your way up to the more difficult ones

So, if you go down on the fat ones, do they go down on you?

OT: Don't apologize to her - it will make you look weak. The best thing? Dude, be yourself.

If every man took that advice, the species would have gone extinct long ago. Men have a lot of behaviors that would make most women go running in a second.

Around the Network

Figure out what you did wrong and don't do it aagain. Keep trying dude.

4 ≈ One

MontanaHatchet said:
madskillz said:
MrBubbles said:

So, if you go down on the fat ones, do they go down on you?

OT: Don't apologize to her - it will make you look weak. The best thing? Dude, be yourself.

If every man took that advice, the species would have gone extinct long ago. Men have a lot of behaviors that would make most women go running in a second.

I love you, Montana. You are priceless.

Seriously, being yourself is the best way to snag a woman. Why? You give her the entire view up front. However, you should be reserved on some things - but still, if you are talkative, loud mouthed and sarcastic, no need to hide it OR try and be something you aren't. If you are trying to holla at a girl and act gangster, she is gonna leave you as soon as she finds out your real name's Clarence And you live at home with both parents. And your parents have a really good marriage. She's gonna realize you don't wanna battle - you're shook - 'cause ain't no such thing as half-way crooks! (channeling Eminem!)

I know it's hard to believe, but I finally just accepted the fact I am not strinkingly handsome - that I am a heavy dude but love me - and think I am the hottest dude in any room I step in - even if it's not true. And the ladies recognize that - and flock to me. I used to walk into a party - get-together and look for the top 3 hottest women ... and make sure by the time I left that I got a hug or kiss from one of the three - and yeah, made sure they'd know my name by the end of the night. Since I got married, I don't do it - but if I was back on the block, I'd be the man - not quite a ladykiller but I have a pretty good understanding on how they operate.

Knowing what I know now ... I will always be me. That's the only way to be.

better luck next time
try the fat ones to cheer you up man, you know what they say more cushing for the pushing

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I wish you the greatest of Luck ctk :)

^_^

Around the Network
pbroy said:
MrBubbles said:

It's usually the ugly ones that turn out to be really hot after highschool.

huh? i never seen anything like that before man ... yo the ugly broads in highschool only get uglier from what i've seen

LOL people I overreacted seriously today at school nothing happen so I have got over it now.So just to clarify here I'll tell you what happend.First of all the thread of "I got rejected" was a joke and I requested the ban from onyxmeth we were just fooling around an I was bored and I thought than that would make the thread epic that's all that there is too it.Also previously I made a "my life is boring" thread were I was asking advice about girls and stuff.

Now what happend yesterday was that I was talking with a friend over msn and we were joking in the end he told me to ask this girl to the dance.He told me that I would be better ask her through the phone rather than msn.So I ask her on msn her phone number and she inmeditley gave it to me.

-Note : before you continue reading this.The invitation was a more of a friends thing since she has a boyfriend I wanted her to come with me as friends and nothing more than that.

So I call her and I don't know why the heck I was scared but this is how the converstion went:
Ctk: Hello
Girl:Hey
Ctk: Are you (insert name of girl here)
Girl:yes
Ctk: Hey with who are you going to the dance?
Girl: Umm well I'm going with a friend and a guy.
Ctk(Nervous voice): So you wanna go with me (I seriously regret saying this but after asking so many people advice then I thought that it would be ok).
Girl: Well I'm don't really want to go to that dance and(I can't remenber well what she told me but I'm sure there was a part were she in a sort of way told me that it would be wrong if we go together since she has a boyfriend and the only reason she was going was because her friend was going too with the guy her friend has a crush on)
Ctk*thinking*(Should I invite her somewhere else like a friend told me?)
Ctk: bye.
Girl:bye.

Well that's it fellows that's what happend so I thought I messed up and I got scare as hell and then I couldn't sleep and I end up talking to my friend and other people about this and I made this thread.

ctk495 said:

LOL people I overreacted seriously today at school nothing happen so I have got over it now.So just to clarify here I'll tell you what happend.First of all the thread of "I got rejected" was a joke and I requested the ban from onyxmeth we were just fooling around an I was bored and I thought than that would make the thread epic that's all that there is too it.Also previously I made a "my life is boring" thread were I was asking advice about girls and stuff.

Now what happend yesterday was that I was talking with a friend over msn and we were joking in the end he told me to ask this girl to the dance.He told me that I would be better ask her through the phone rather than msn.So I ask her on msn her phone number and she inmeditley gave it to me.

-Note : before you continue reading this.The invitation was a more of a friends thing since she has a boyfriend I wanted her to come with me as friends and nothing more than that.

So I call her and I don't know why the heck I was scared but this is how the converstion went:
Ctk(Nervous voice): So you wanna go with me (I seriously regret saying this but after asking so many people advice then I thought that it would be ok).
Girl: Well I'm don't really want to go to that dance and(I can't remenber well what she told me but I'm sure there was a part were she in a sort of way told me that it would be wrong if we go together since she has a boyfriend and the only reason she was going was because her friend was going too with the guy her friend has a crush on)

Well that's it fellows that's what happend so I thought I messed up and I got scare as hell and then I couldn't sleep and I end up talking to my friend and other people about this and I made this thread.

Do you go to the same school as DmeisterJ?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
ctk495 said:

Man, I would have told you *no* too. She doesn't know you - and you could be a twirp. Seriously, you should have rolled at her like this:

CTK: Hello, may I speak to ________
Girl: Yes, who's this?
CTK: This is a guy in your home ec class. I am the guy in the lumberjack shirt.
Girl: Oh yeah - that guy.
CTK: Look, I would love to get to know you better. What kinda plans did you have for lunch tommorrow?
Girl: Hmmm ... nothing really - maybe I'll eat with my friends.
CTK: Cool. If you are free, I'd enjoy eating with you and getting to know you.
Girl: We'll see.
CTK: Ok, I have to go and spill my guts online. I'll talk to you later.
Girl: Hee hee ... that's funny.
CTK: Ok, I'll let you go.

Seriously, you have to ask yourself - why are you crazy about her? You have to find a focal point and find out her interest. Talk to her friends - ask them what she likes. And make sure they don't tell her - but hay, telling her could be a good thing.

Maybe next time ...

psrock said:
ctk495 said:

Do you go to the same school as DmeisterJ?

We used too they tought us about chastity and abstinence.