By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN and others review Left 4 Dead!

seece said:

Gobias and Iwhatee just GTFO seriously we don't care if you "think" this game is bad just piss off already!!!!!!

Anyway, I downloaded the demo, gonna try it out tomorrow. I love zombie games, the only reason I sold Dead Rising was because of the crappy save system.

I really hope it scores AAA, I hope its sales go past a million this year too.

Just a reminder to everyone: if you have a problem with someone just report them.  Do not come up with some clever insult, do not tell them to GTFO, do not tell them to piss off, do not even reply to them.  Just report them.

I know you're just trying to help but this kind of behavior can and will get you banned.

Around the Network

2h of gameplay?! :O :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

/facepalm.

I'm done talking to you guys, sorry.  Game releases in a half hour, gotta get ready.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

NightDragon83 said:

Nice... I'm still kinda torn between getting the 360 and the PC version though... on the one hand I loved the 360 demo and the game played and looked great as well. On the other hand I can get the PC version $20 cheaper than the 360 version via Circuit City. And then my pals are split down the middle, with some probably opting for the 360 version and some are hardcore PC gamers and definitely getting it on Steam tomorrow (or tonight).

Man, why do 360 games have to be sooo frickin expensive? It's $60 for a disc, c'mon! I've payed less for brand spankin new N64 games back in the day, and those were on carts with up to 512 megabits!

Edit: So what's everyone on here getting it for? 360 or PC.. which one is FTW?

I just want everyone to know that I blame THIS POST for causing my RROD... cuz I totally fucking jinxed myself haha!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49496&page=1

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Ok, I lied, one more thing.

This is what Valve will actually use to launch the game on Steam:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I didn't enjoy the demo. I'll give it a chance and rent it but I doubt I'll buy it

BenKenobi88 said:

God I love Valve

BenKenobi88 said:

That's hilarious, is that true?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I have played the demo with 3 of my friends somewhere on the order of 20 times now in 3 days. Maybe 30 times. People in here bashing the game I almost guarantee didnt play with friends with voice on, and didnt play through it a couple times.

The fact that I have played it that many times, and NEVER had the same experience twice speaks volumes for the full game. Especially thinking of the amazing times I will have in the Cornfield level and the Forest level.

Also the fact that if that starts to get tedious, I just pop over to the zombie side and see if I can kill me some survivors.

I have been saying to my friends that this a GOTY contender since it was announced, and Im still saying it now.

Add in the fact that Valve says they will be heavily supporting this game with DLC and I think its worth every dollar spent.

I also think Diss is going to loose his bet. ;)

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

And the game is officially released.