By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analysis: First week CoD WaW Wii major flop, Medal of Honor breaks 500k

I doubt everyone here will exchange codes anyway, they less like this game than MOH: H2 to tell you honestly. I could give you my friend code if I want to when I finally bought this game but from where I am I doubt its not even worth it.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

@yushire
Sorry but I dont take everyones FC.

SO... You just want to share your FCs for everyone to play with you. And taking FCs? Sorry to say this but did you meant as literal sense? FCs are unique in everyone' scopy of a game or on the wii's hardware itself right?

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

I meant that I dont want yours. IMO you have a very negative attidute all the time about this game. So what purpose would it have to change FCs with u for this game? Sorry but I just dont like people that rant about games all the time.

Im from the Philippines, so I cant go online even if I wanted to. Im buying this game to support Activision and to play the singleplayer sorry if I didnt explain properly.

And yeah, my posts are always like that maybe because I dont know how to post politely in english.

About the friendcodes thingy, Im not kidding about that also. Seem over 50 percent of the members here dont like this game, the wii version of course. Though there are 30 plus members here that you can share your friendcodes with. Again, sorry if my posts act as rude

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

Ok no problem. I just seemed to me that you wanted to downplay everything about this game. And that just got on my nerves because Im so looking forward to it.
Sorry about attacking you so harsh. Im not american as well and can understand that it is sometimes hard to express oneself in a foreign language.

Merry christmas nontheless if you celebrate it.

yushire said:

I doubt everyone here will exchange codes anyway, they less like this game than MOH: H2 to tell you honestly. I could give you my friend code if I want to when I finally bought this game but from where I am I doubt its not even worth it.

Even I myself dont understand what I posted here, seem the words are flying everywhere without grammatical or sentence structure...

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Thats funny, everyone I know that has the wii version has nothing but good things to say about this game. have any of these 50% ever even played it on wii? Someone should really start a FC thread.

Wichdog69

Hey Sven

Go to Nintendo Discussion. You'll find a friend code swap thread site in there somewhere. There's a few of us online and its good, but I keep coming up against bloody clan players and I get annihilated. One of my best games was a shared match with the Dutch legend that is Chrizum.

Both of you write well in English guys, so don't worry too hard!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Sweet. It's up to 350,000 sold now and still a few days of the year to go.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.