By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe in love? (a.k.a hear me ranting)

Flow said:

And sorry for the triple post, can someone tell me how to quote more than one person in a post?

Quote one person and quote another one in other tab (middle-click in the quote button). In that tab, double click the in the border of the quote rectangle (I dunno how to call it, the text box) and cut it (CTRL+X). Go back to the original tab, hit Enter two times, and paste the quote between the two lines (if you paste it at the bottom, you won't be able to write)

Sorry if this sounds confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature. Ask me if you didn't understand something

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Flow said:

And sorry for the triple post, can someone tell me how to quote more than one person in a post?

Quote one person and quote another one in other tab (middle-click in the quote button). In that tab, double click the in the border of the quote rectangle (I dunno how to call it, the text box) and cut it (CTRL+X). Go back to the original tab, hit Enter two times, and paste the quote between the two lines (if you paste it at the bottom, you won't be able to write)

Sorry if this sounds confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature. Ask me if you didn't understand something

^^^^ This.

Also, best of luck figuring this out with your gf. Hope it works out! =]

The BuShA owns all!

Vertigo-X said:
zexen_lowe said:
Flow said:

^^^^ This.

Also, best of luck figuring this out with your gf. Hope it works out! =]

Usually, I just quote someone, when it takes you to where you can type under the quote, just press ctrl+A (select all) and then ctrl+c(copy), press the back button, and then quote the next thread, click under the new quote, type a few words, then press ctrl+v(paste), then if you want to quote even more people, just repeat the steps (ctrl+A, ctrl+C, back, quote, ctrl+V)

I didn't read through this whole thread, sorry, but I will give a bit of general advice:

What exactly is it that makes you want to stick with her? Just from what you mentioned at first, you haven't exactly painted her in a colorful light. As you said, no relationship is going to survive if she can't handle an argument without resorting to threats of breaking the realtionship off.

Of course, I think I should also point out there's a difference between a fight and an argument. Arguments strengthen relationships, fights break them apart. The difference is that when you are arguing, the focus is not to win, but to resolve the issue over which is being argued, the goal being to find the best outcome for both partners in the relationship, a fight is when one person or both are more interested in "winning" than actually finding out the real answer to the argument. Any argument that devolves to threats or personal or physical attcks are also going to fall into the fight category.

Now, if you're actually doing the best you can to work out compromises, etc, and she's just threatening to end the relationship, then I'm sorry, but she just doesn't value the realtiponship. I know she might be thinking "oh, I wouldn't REALLY break off the relationship, so it's okay to say it" but it's not okay. To use that type of tactic is literally saying "This isn't as important to me as it is to you" and if she's not invested 100% in the relationship, then it doesn't matter how much you invest in it, the relationship isn't there. One thing that my own parents told me is that there is no 50/50 to a relationship, it's 100/100.

Honestly, I recommend breaking things off from her, see other people, but don't get serious with anyone else unless you see her getting serious with someone. If she comes back to you on her own, then you need to set the ground rules, no using breaking up as a threat. In the meantime, let her know that you aren't interested in having a realtionship with anyone else, but as things currently are, you don't see a relationship with her heading anywhere either, unless she addresses those issues. If she moves on, then sorry, but it sounds to me like she would have moved on anyway, at least this way it's your choice, and you're not the one that got dumped when she decided to leave.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Flow said:
akuma587 said:
Sorry, I just had to post this. Please forgive me:

I laughed, lol. But now i need some decent music...

Then I shall give you some:

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yes. It's just hard to find.

4 ≈ One