By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who with a PS3, has yet to purchase LITTLE BIG PLANET?

i havent. but im not buying anything till after the holidays, got enough games to last me.

Around the Network

nope, not yet, they totally F&CKED UP by delaying!!!!! I got my hands on Fallout 3 and have got at least anther 100 or so hrs to pour into that... I'm a one game at a time kind of guy, at least when it comes to something this involved, same with FF, I'll forget what I'm doing if I play something else ?)

I am totally broke now,but I will get LBP till the end of the year I hope

vizunary said:
nope, not yet, they totally F&CKED UP by delaying!!!!! I got my hands on Fallout 3 and have got at least anther 100 or so hrs to pour into that... I'm a one game at a time kind of guy, at least when it comes to something this involved, same with FF, I'll forget what I'm doing if I play something else ?)

I am playing LBP and Fallout3 together. I dont forget anything. But i am (i play all at the same time) kind of guy. This way i dont get bored with a game

Its weird but there was nothing mind blowing about this game for me after I played it (and being pretty hyped about it).

I haven't even complete the relatively short single player game (made alot harder when you have more than 1 person playing at once).

I only play LBP when friends come over now, my attention is focused primarily on Valkyria Chronicles and I am looking forward to the upcoming Prince of Persia, I guess I'm just a sucker for cell shading?

Around the Network

ive already bought it, its a super game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I'm sorry. It was between LBP and BioShock, and BioShock looked so damned awesome!

Looking at BioShock, I see an awesome alternative FPS with a great story and amazing design.

Looking at LBP, I see a 2D sidescrolling platformer most of which you make yourself. That's not to say I'm not getting it, by the way, since pretty much nobody who has actually bought the game dislikes it, I think I'll get it at the same time I get Resistance 2- in a few weeks.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Well I'm probably one of the least out here who doesn't really like the game. I love platform games but just not this one. The constant lag, only the stupid jumping and grabbing annoys me too much. Plus I'm no level designer. I'd rather have a game like Mario Galaxy which gives me a whoa feeling that LBP didn't give to me.

@mibuokami, yeah me too! I like VC much, much more and am also anxious for Prince of Persia and yes, am also a sucker for Cell Shaded graphics!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

i havn't yet, Reasoning? Christmas. Top on my list, save myself 60 bucks.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

I haven't gotten it and I'm not sure if I ever will. It's just never been too interesting and even the level editor seemed pretty hard to use compared to what I'm used to using. Judging by the beta, gameplay was just fine but that's it. Nothing too special.