By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest

Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:
Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:
I didn't really find it that "hard" but it was awesome going through all the dungeons again in a different way.

I am stuck I can’t find the eye of troth or whatever its name is witch made me stop since I had beaten the game anyway … can you guys believe that I got through the shadow temple (I don’t remember the name, you know the one with things can’t see things without the eye thingy) without the eye thing though it took some time and I died allot :P especially when you hade to walk on ground you couldn’t see. I used the hover boots allot though sheesh what a temple that was!     

Eye of Truth is in bottom of the well in Kakariko village... drain the well and go in, i forget exactly what to do in there but just go thru doors and find key's and you'll get it eventually.

You beat the shadow temple w/out the eye? seriously? wow

Yeah I did do that but still I couldn’t find it I looked everywhere :/ I guess I have to go down there again.

Yeah I did make it through without the eye. lol to reach the higher ground I had to shot the slingshot everywhere just to see if there was an invisible target thingy to grab on to haha and the invisible enemies and the blades…      

A tip, there are a few necessary hidden objects under bombable rocks (note.. these don't look like the standard rocks in the overworld... and that includes switches, keys, etc

Around the Network

i found it quite a bit harder *shivers*

tabsina said:
Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:
Roma said:
Sam Yikin said:
I didn't really find it that "hard" but it was awesome going through all the dungeons again in a different way.

I am stuck I can’t find the eye of troth or whatever its name is witch made me stop since I had beaten the game anyway … can you guys believe that I got through the shadow temple (I don’t remember the name, you know the one with things can’t see things without the eye thingy) without the eye thing though it took some time and I died allot :P especially when you hade to walk on ground you couldn’t see. I used the hover boots allot though sheesh what a temple that was!     

Eye of Truth is in bottom of the well in Kakariko village... drain the well and go in, i forget exactly what to do in there but just go thru doors and find key's and you'll get it eventually.

You beat the shadow temple w/out the eye? seriously? wow

Yeah I did do that but still I couldn’t find it I looked everywhere :/ I guess I have to go down there again.

Yeah I did make it through without the eye. lol to reach the higher ground I had to shot the slingshot everywhere just to see if there was an invisible target thingy to grab on to haha and the invisible enemies and the blades…      

A tip, there are a few necessary hidden objects under bombable rocks (note.. these don't look like the standard rocks in the overworld... and that includes switches, keys, etc

Cool thanks for the tip :)

@Wiitard damn you I thought I was the only one :P  lol  

No, great job man ;) !!   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I never got to finish this game. I have to do that some day soon....

4 ≈ One

On Master Quest, I can't beat the Spirit Temple.

Around the Network
Sam Yikin said:
Be warned: Inside Lord Jabu Jabu is.... interesting.

just beat it and yes it was.lol

I only got stuck at the Fire Temple in Master Quest. Shit that was annoying, I couldn't find a key, there was no way I could reach the chest, even though I knew where it was in the map.

Great game.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Only time I've played OoT is the 5 min. demo on Brawl.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Only time I've played OoT is the 5 min. demo on Brawl.

Buy the game on the VC totally worth $10