By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the longest time frame you've played straight?

My whole life. I don't do that gay stuff.

Around the Network
rendo said:
My whole life. I don't do that gay stuff.

So you're saying you've been "Playing Straight" your whole Life? I'm Sorry but I was talking about "Video Games"

8 hours. MGS4/PS3

(Just last night too XD)

I finished God of War 2 on launch day and that took me a bit less than 15 hours. Other than God of War 2, I spent almost 14 hours playing San Andreas on my first sitting and I routinely spend up to 12 hours on Civilization II per sitting.

It might be around 7 hours RE4,but I'm not sure if I've played Melee,Brawl or CS for a bit longer,I can't remember.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Diablo 2, maybe 15 hours or so. I also had some fairly long WoW sessions over the course of the three weeks I played it.
I also do believe I had a 12 hour sitting on Baldur's Gate when Tales of the Sword Coast came out.

6 hours. Tales of Symphonia and probably a Zelda game.

san andreas, diddy's quest on the snes, and maybe some other game for about 5 or 6 hours. I don't think I've ever played more than that.

12 hours, Resident Evil 2, PSOne - I finished both the Leon and Claire (A Scenarios), then begun the B Scenarios before calling it a night.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Final Fantasy XII, like 19-20 hours, PS2.