By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox 360 Review

Hawkeye, you´re really dedicating yourself to this game...you´ve just described me lots of things in detail, you should write a faq for this game lol.

Around the Network

absolutely pointless review when you list all its flaws, and STILL gave it a 9 out of 10 score.

that would be me listing all PSP`s flaws, while giving it a perfect 10.

I said it before and I will say it again, IGN`s review system started a floodwater of fanboy review system.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

for the love of god why does everyone want wireless for home consoles, its a waste of money on both ends, unless you are handheld gaming

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Spectral Force 3 is 360 exclusive.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
SmokedHostage said:

The 360 is a battery inhaler(controller wise). Overall, I think your review is too forgiving.

The 360 controller life with a set of batteries is great. I use rechargables so I don't have to worry. The PS3 controller inhales all of the energy and then you have to recharge it again.

Around the Network

I think the elite is better for the price than what you give it credit for. Of course there is the bigger HD but there is also the HDMI cables that are included and of course you get a black box and controller.

kingofwale said:
absolutely pointless review when you list all its flaws, and STILL gave it a 9 out of 10 score.

that would be me listing all PSP`s flaws, while giving it a perfect 10.

I said it before and I will say it again, IGN`s review system started a floodwater of fanboy review system.

I don't belive I am biased towards Xbox. I have no love for the brand and hated the first box. Heres a summary of my review-

Xbox 360 doesn't look to great, is loud, and online is too expensive to be worth my while. At the same time, the online is fantastic for those willing to pay for it, the games library is fantastic and I can get as many games as I want to play very inexpensivly pretty much, and the controller is great. Dpad could be better, but the control sticks work so well that they are prefectly accpetable for 2D games. Graphics are great and local multiplayer is competent, but not as good as Nintendo's.

most important to me is

games

graphics

controls

multiplayer

360 is very strong in all these things, multiplayer has a few flaws and loudness is mildly annoying so 9/10

JGarret said:
Hawkeye, you´re really dedicating yourself to this game...you´ve just described me lots of things in detail, you should write a faq for this game lol.

Nah, I just want you to be it. I want a sequal :D

pbroy said:
Spectral Force 3 is 360 exclusive.

Fixed

kingofwale said:
absolutely pointless review when you list all its flaws, and STILL gave it a 9 out of 10 score. (maybe he f**king likes the system! durrrrrr!)

that would be me listing all PSP`s flaws, while giving it a perfect 10. (or a 9.5)

I said it before and I will say it again, IGN`s review system started a floodwater of fanboy review system.(so? is this relevant to the thread?)

And well, look at what you are doing.

Just because he gave it a positive score, you blast his review. And then, worst of all, you call him a fanboy! I guess IGN also started fanboy damage control?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive