By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First 360 Game to 10m Sales

Hexic HD. Comes with every hard drive

Around the Network

halo3 was got it should pass halo 2 in 2 weeks, though with the christmas push who knows

side note with halo 2 online sales as an xbox original could it have passed 10 million now?

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

if any game sells 10 million on xbox 360 its going to be a halo game for sure! no other game has a chance of reaching that number.

I get where everyone is going with Halo 3... but now that Kung-fu Panda is bundled...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Darth Tigris said:

The 360 will not ever be the leader of this generation.

Beuuuh .. technically it is the (HD !) console leader of this generation... nevermind

.. and yeaa, HALO3 is not far from 10 mil...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
if any game sells 10 million on xbox 360 its going to be a halo game for sure! no other game has a chance of reaching that number.

In terms of LTD I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you. We're talking about the 360 installed base.

Halo 3 and Halo 3 recon ;)
Hexic HD was probably the best answer even if It's a bundled game. lol.

It's just that simple.

gta4

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

In terms of LTD I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you. We're talking about the 360 installed base.

yeh well i am sure of it. there isnt even a game close apart from halo.

chapset said:
gta4

HOLY SHIT! at the bottom of your post. that is crazy!