By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Animal Crossing: City Folk FC Thread

Leni said:
i'm going to be playing sometime at night as well, i'll have the gates open, i hope it's going to work fine because i had some problems visiting cities some days ago.... : (

added Hyperion

But it looks like your 5 hours ahead of me.

What times are you guys one. I check to see who's on, and no one ever is. I also have my gate open.

Around the Network

I went ahead and added sdfoxwwe BTW. Sorry to double post....

I have my gate open a lot but I guess different time zones cause us not to be on at same time. I am on central time zone. Anyways, I am about to get on and start playing. I have all the fruits now but only a few to give away. Probably next week I will have tons that I can let people have.

kylau86 said:
My fc is 4511-3957-9692
Name kyle
town Megaton

added!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

I haven't opened gates yet but I will do soon if anyone wants to come over.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
I have my gate open a lot but I guess different time zones cause us not to be on at same time. I am on central time zone. Anyways, I am about to get on and start playing. I have all the fruits now but only a few to give away. Probably next week I will have tons that I can let people have.

I'll check later tonight. I can probably meet everyone on the weekend like last time.

I guess I missed this thread... ah well, I'm here and all is right in the world!

Anywho...

Name: Smeags
Town: Hobbiton
FC: 0259-3796-7841
Fruit: Orange

My town is pretty untouched and I don't have much...
FC: 2578-6665-9135
Char: Dallas
Town: Kakariko

I'll be on in a little if someone is on you can come to my town or i'll come to yours. Message me if you add me.

Added: sdfoxwwe, sethnintendo, tehsage, smashchu, leni, hyperion, and smeags

Gonna wait till xmas me thinks. Mainly cos I hav too much work to do : ( but also cos Iv lost hype learning how similar it is to the previous ones.

I just bought Animal Crossing a few hours ago and my friend code is-

1419-0255-3914
Name=Mark
Town=Sandusky

I'll come up with something better eventually...