By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Animal Crossing: City Folk FC Thread

i'm going to be playing sometime at night as well, i'll have the gates open, i hope it's going to work fine because i had some problems visiting cities some days ago.... : (

added Hyperion

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

I got Animal Crossing, I'd have to turn my Wii back on to get my FC though =\ and if I do I'm tempted to play some more when I need to take a nap before I'm forced to go to work again >_

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Yea, been playing AC a lot past few days. Just bought CoD:WaW yesterday also. Almost near paying off the 3rd payment of 268,000 bells. Seems like they upped the payments. I am pretty sure it used to be like 18,000 then 50,000 or so but it goes from 18,000 to 120,000 now....

I just bought this and Left 4 Dead, but haven't had a chance to play either much yet.

I believe my town has peaches, though I just ran around quickly and I can't recall.

I'll post my FC later. I think it'd be cool if we also noted whether we have WiiSpeak or not--I know I do

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
I just bought this and Left 4 Dead, but haven't had a chance to play either much yet.

I believe my town has peaches, though I just ran around quickly and I can't recall.

I'll post my FC later. I think it'd be cool if we also noted whether we have WiiSpeak or not--I know I do

Not bad idea.  I just picked up WiiSpeak yesterday because I was tired of trying to type out message.  I should have just called up various stores on day of release to see if they had bundle.  I was lazy and just went to Gamestop and they didn't have bundle.  Cost me an extra $10 to buy them seperately....  Oh well

Around the Network

My Wife just got animal crossing and she can't stop playing. She wants to know if anyone has any of the Mushroom series stuff she could buy/trade for.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Got a few but sorry can't trade. I want entire mushroom set also.

That's too bad. Anyone else?

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Apparently not, however I am pretty sure the mushroom season will go till end of November so your wife should be able to get the full set if she picks mushrooms every day.

My fc is 4511-3957-9692
Name kyle
town Megaton