By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Inmate escapes Jail a la Solid Snake!

Inmate Escapes Jail By Way of Cardboard Box

Nov 14, 2008 2:20pm CST tags:
A 42-year-old Turkish man has escaped from a German prison through the clever use of a cardboard box.

The man hid in the box at the end of a shift of his prison job of making stationery and was carried out by a courier service along with other boxes, reports the BBC.

The escape was "an embarrassing incident" for Beate Peters, the warden of the prison in Willich, in western Germany.

The inmate cut through a tarp in the truck and jumped out shortly after the truck left the prison grounds. The truck driver then noticed the tarp flapping in the wind and reported the cut to the police.

Peters presumes that the man had accomplices outside the prison, and a manhunt is underway throughout western Germany.

Cardboard box expert Solid Snake could not be reached for comment.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55930

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe he played the game in jail & thought: this might work.. xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Nice.

4 ≈ One

I give him credit...

Former something....

That takes skill!

Hmm. Someone is going to blame this on video games.
(>'.')>

Around the Network

!

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Snake would be proud.

Nice one!

Grey Acumen said:
!

LOL

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I guess shacknews didn't look hard enough to find Solid Snake for comment. He was probably in a box somewhere also.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.