By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can ps3 outsell 360 ww any week of remaining 08

you already know the answer, R2 & LBP bombarded with better multiplatform titles, which is also will have better look and better sales on xbox 360, so which console will sell better, definitely xbox 360

Around the Network
Snarf Barf said:
PS3 absolutely cannot outsell the 360 if the Price of a Standalone 360 and a standalone blurayplayer is the same price. No way. Anyone know when that uncharted boundle comes out?

Well accourding to gamestop the 160g bundle shipped yesterday http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=141+196

but i don't think that's accurate i think it comes out 11/30/08

i also think ps3<360ww at least one week b4 the year ends

Play Me

The PS3 will sell more units overall this holiday compared to the 360. Just wait until MS and Sony announce their sales.

Griffin said:
The PS3 will sell more less units overall this holiday compared to the 360. Just wait until MS and Sony announce their sales.

Fixed it for ya.

i doubt it, 360 has a huge holidy lineup plus the price drop i seriously dont see the ps3 selling more than the 360

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

in america it wont be able to until the price is cut. it should outsell it in europe though. both consoles will take an embarassing beating this holiday by the wii. especially 360 cause you can get one for cheaper then the wii! atleast ps3 has an excuse.

Sylvain316 said:
it's obvious that the ps3 don't stand a chance with the recession. The cheapest system will sell the most...

360 isnt going to sell the most, that would go to wii.

Not a chance really, Microsoft has cleaned up as far as this year is concerned.

the price is affordable to just about everyone. you can see from their strategy, this was planned from the start. they knew as soon as they hit that sweet spot they would get them PS2 owners in droves.

The PS3 has been left in the dust, and it won't be coming back until they can get that PS3 into profit and price cuts become a viable option once again.

As a PS3 owner and fan it does bother me a bit. i KNOW the PS3 is capable of so much more and it may never realise that level.

As a gamer, i can totally see why the 360 is the game system of choice. it has great games, and at a really good price. so what its not as good technically as the PS3 (please not trying to start a flame war), it has so much to offer to a pure gamer.

I won't get one, the PS3 has everything i could possibly want, but i can see why people buying into this generation want it.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I don't think the ps3 will ever catch xbox 360 in america. Overall sales yes i do think it is possible world wide. The xbox 360 seems to have won this generation here in america, which is quite sad, in my opinion the ps3 is a clear winner in value and preformance.

pieschl05 said:
I don't think the ps3 will ever catch xbox 360 in america. Overall sales yes i do think it is possible world wide. The xbox 360 seems to have won this generation here in america, which is quite sad, in my opinion the ps3 is a clear winner in value and preformance.

The market disagrees with you. 77% of the market says either the Wii or the X360 are the better alternatives.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).