By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony's answer to MSFT's price cut this holiday season is:

a 100$ price hike: the 160GB Drake bundle will be released on Nov. 30th and will cost 500 bucks.

Seriously, what were they thinking?

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

thats the normal price....

Does the 160 have BC for Ps2?

Kasz216 said:
Does the 160 have BC for Ps2?

I dont think it is. but this model is replacing the 80 gig one for the high end model

@Kaz

No it does not have B/C.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Sony needs to understand that to most consumers, the actual cost of something is far more important than the value.

Well they are thinking that they can't LOSE more money.

A loss now sales wise will help them more so in the future.

3rd PArty games are definetely coming to PS3 as it has a large enough userbase.....so their audience isn't loosing anything......lost exclusives doesn't mean the audience has lost something BTW....if people are narrow minded enough to enjoy the game thats their problem.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Just to add, I think it is was a stupid choice to remove it in the first place.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

MontanaHatchet said:
Sony needs to understand that to most consumers, the actual cost of something is far more important than the perceived value.

Uh... I don't think you understand what perceived value means. Perceived Value = What you are willing to pay for a product. Basically if you took the Wii, 360 and PS3... and priced them so they sold the exact same amount... you could tell their perceived values in relation to each other.

Isn't that the normal price? I thought the 80gb was 400

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype