By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

GT5:P is bundled for free with 80Gb PS3. Media Create count it in their publicly available software rankings, but it's up to whoever leaks the numbers which SKUs they decide to include when they post the leaked numbers.

Around the Network
CrazzyMan said:

kirby007, lolz, STOP BULLSHITTING people. =)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

is the 360 here to stay now in japan? i think so. good job M$

All 360 keeps needing is all these little special events to keep up with half of it's competitors and it'll be fine haha. Kinda saddening when ya think about it haha.

Oh well... Wii at least starting to go up a little bit but like many have said lack of games is keeping it from already going up. Luckily AC: City Folk will solve that but still 2 weeks out from that. PS3 falls a little more than I would have thought. We'll have to wait to see what it does next week.

thekitchensink said:
CrazzyMan said:

kirby007, lolz, STOP BULLSHITTING people. =)

Personally I like to keep my kitchen multi-racial.

Tease.

Around the Network

I propose a mandatory 7 day ban for anyone critisising the VGChartz numbers because they differ to another source. How many times does it need to be explained to you? Unless you have better sales data from retail sources, shut the hell up, you have no idea.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Its has been ajusted to 22k for ps3.

OK guys heres the thing. VGchartz has always been a broad look at the market. Obviously ioi doesn't have the sample size of the other trackers but hey the service is free, and readily available. Not to mention they alter past numbers which are wildly inaccurate, which the other services do not do (at least publicly).

So you can whine all you want about accuracy but the reality is everyone here knows VG chartz isn't 100% accurate (not that the other services are either). But it is a free service that admits when its wrong. And that is why its a great site. Not to mention the community aspect to it.

PS3 400k a week in christmas? Uhmmm... it would be lucky to reach 100k let alone 400k-500k...

I'd say its' going to hang around 40-70k, and be a huge decrease from last year. Because at the same point last year, PS3 was selling 50k+

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Yep 22k for Ps3.
Happy?

Take my love, take my land..