By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where oh where has Afrika gone

Diomedes1976 said:
Sony has some games in the pipeline to be released in the next months :Socom Confrontation ,Lair ,Heavenly Sword ,Ratchet and Clank ,Uncharted ,WIpeout HD ,Hot Shots Golf 5 ,Folklore ,even Killzone 2 isnt so far away .

But there are many others being developed .Once all the games of that list are released others will take its place as work-in developments in the pipeline .Games as The Getaway ,8 Days ,The Agency ...and Afrika .

Dont forget heavy rain.

mM
Around the Network

I just checked Google Earth, it appears Africa is still there after all. Panics over guys. =P

I know ebgames/gamestop tries to estimate game realease but they are just so darn bad at it

Look at some of these and tell me the chances of these happening

Heavy Rain.............................. 10/1/2007
The Getaway 3........................ 11/1/2007
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.... 11/1/2007
Unreal Tournament III............. 11/1/2007
Call of Duty 4........................... 11/5/2007---I REALLY HOPE THATS RIGHT
Final Fantasy XIII..................... 12/1/2007
Tekken 6.................................. 12/1/2007
Eight Days................................ 12/1/2007
Afrika........................................ 12/31/2007
Devil May Cry 4......................... 01/01/2008

I wonder how many if any of this prediction realease date will be true. My estimate would be 1.

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

"I just checked Google Earth, it appears Africa is still there after all. Panics over guys. =P"

haha classic....

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

We haven't seen much, if anything about Afrika in since 2006. I don't think that means it's cancelled -- I haven't heard anyone say that at all, or even speculate about it -- I just think it means its a second or third gen title, not first. We won't be seeing it with this first slate of big name titles is all.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
Rath said:
I just checked Google Earth, it appears Africa is still there after all. Panics over guys. =P

lol nice one.

Obviously the EB date hasn't been updated in a long time.

I expect Afrika to make a showing at TGS and I'm pretty sure of it.

Call of Duty 4 is coming out in November so be merry :P and that Heavy Rain date is definitely off too.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

hey when is TGS

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

TGS is Sept. 21-23 i believe.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

They managed to keep Killzone under wraps for two damn years, seems to be the same train of thought regarding afrika.