By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America numbers up!

Nintendomination.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

@woopah
AC release will give a reasonable boost to Wii sales in Japan, but the American sales we see here, must be pretty close to being equal to no of units available to customers. In short, people will buy Wiis, with or without AC.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

PS3 went up! Good.

R2 helped with that. Gears helped 360 go up.

Wii and DS pwn as always.

PSP. You make me sick.

Nice 360 sales. Don't forget people only had 2 days to buy a new 360 with Gears 2.

Doesn't seem like LBP and R2 are pushing the PS3 all that much. Anyhow I expect big numbers from the Wii and pretty nice numbers for the 360 for November NPD.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
leo-j said:
Wow the wii is doing unbelieveable, I dont understand why

Paranoia.

People who were planning on getting a Wii this year for their children are afraid of waiting until the last minute again.

I'm waiting for 2009, that's where wii will truly shine.

@Dmesiter

im adding you on psn sir

mM

Wii is from another world and the DS is doing amazing

I also can't wait to see the software sales. I'm curious what Gears of War 2 did and just a lot of the games for the Wii. I figure a lot of the older games keep selling and it's amazing to see the numbers ever climbing higher. I also like to see some of the recent titles on the Wii like Lego Batman, Sambe de Amigo, de Blob and a few others continue to do well.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

OVER 9000!!!!

Im going to update my signature...

Tease.