By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Time to retire the sig or one more day?

I got exactly 0 messages or complaints all day so I figured I would ask if people want me to get rid of it or keep it another day?

Pretty much if any of the mods asks me to get rid of it or keep it another day I will regardless, but without mod input I will probably go by majority vote when I get a chance to check tomorrow morning. The idea is for it to be helpful not annoying so I don't want it to overstay its welcome so to speak.

Edit: Adding a copy of the old sig in here for comparison lol, it is vastly different..

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

It is a great sig, but a little to big.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
It is a great sig, but a little to big.

ya, but I think the reason people liked it so much is that its big and really draws the attention of the eye...it is colorful and ugly all at the same time. 

i love it...

it belongs on this site, somewhere. after it gets prettied up a little... a picture is worth a thousand words... and in this case, it sums things up exceptionally.

the Wii is an epidemic.

a bit trollish aint it.

And fugly as hell, yahh i know photoshop is a major pain in the ass.

Around the Network
Nonquihote said:
a bit trollish aint it.

And fugly as hell, yahh i know photoshop is a major pain in the ass.

Hows it trollish? o.O

Lingyis said:
i love it...

it belongs on this site, somewhere. after it gets prettied up a little... a picture is worth a thousand words... and in this case, it sums things up exceptionally.

I would be willing to do another version (prettier if you will) for the site, but only if ioi or one of the mods let me know that it would actually be used.

@Nonquihote,

I'm not sure what is trollish about it, but you can give yourself a pat on the back as the first person to give me negative feedback about it. Considering I have had it plastered all over the site for the entire day and you have to scroll past it every time I have posted I would say thats pretty impressive...

Edit: I don't mean that as an insult, I was just saying it was impressive that nobody said anything bad about it until now. 

I found it amusing the times I've seen it today, but I think I'll get slightly bothered about the size and having to scroll past it if I see it for a long time. I can be kinda partial to bright colors though.

It's not trollish, it's factual. Anyway, you can probably get rid of it now. Just keep the picture around and post it next time someone brings it up.

Sqrl said:
Lingyis said:
i love it...

I would be willing to do another version (prettier if you will) for the site, but only if ioi or one of the mods let me know that it would actually be used.

@Nonquihote,

I'm not sure what is trollish about it, but you can give yourself a pat on the back as the first person to give me negative feedback about it. Considering I have had it plastered all over the site for the entire day and you have to scroll past it every time I have posted I would say thats pretty impressive...

Edit: I don't mean that as an insult, I was just saying it was impressive that nobody said anything bad about it until now. 

Sqrl..don't worry about Nonquihote..he was the only person to think trollish things....lol..its a good addition to VGChartz to prove to them that VGChartz are consumers sales not Sony shipping sales...Its big...and it draws alot of attention...hopefully it get those guests to that attends this site to realize that...Excellent man!!!