By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

NYANKS said:
realill said:
Finished it yesterday. Great game. Thinking about second run.

Not only should you run through it again, you should go door to door telling people about the awesomeness that is Valkyria.

Heh, the PS3 install base is quite low here in Siberia, so I guess it kind of useless to do this running thing you mentioned ;).

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

Around the Network
Videogirl said:

I'm thinking of buying an extra copy...

What just two copies??? I have a Japanese copy, a US copy, AND a European copy... C'mon people, this is the greatest RPG so far on the PS3... WERENT YOU GUYS CRYING FOR RPG??? TherE IS ONE and YOU IGNORE IT?!??!??!

Seriously, I can't put to words how angry and disappointed by the PS3 community.

One episode a day so I can make it's awesomeness last forever.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

realill said:
NYANKS said:
realill said:
Finished it yesterday. Great game. Thinking about second run.

Not only should you run through it again, you should go door to door telling people about the awesomeness that is Valkyria.

Heh, the PS3 install base is quite low here in Siberia, so I guess it kind of useless to do this running thing you mentioned ;).

Damn, I just got owned by Siberia. Of all the places to live, lol. Well, I'm sure PS3 has the biggest base in Siberia....... *runs away*

errorrrr said:
Videogirl said:

What just two copies??? I have a Japanese copy, a US copy, AND a European copy... C'mon people, this is the greatest RPG so far on the PS3... WERENT YOU GUYS CRYING FOR RPG??? TherE IS ONE and YOU IGNORE IT?!??!??!

Seriously, I can't put to words how angry and disappointed by the PS3 community.

Then I'm gonna buy the limited japanese edition with : 

• The game disk
  • Motor Tank model Edelweiss special version
  • 80 mm figure of Alicia Melchiott
  • World Guide (setting information book)

+ the original soundtrack, the strategic guide and a Selvaria figure too ...

And will religiously follow the anime, and buy it on DVD when it'll be available.

Around the Network
Videogirl said:

• The game disk

And will religiously follow the anime, and buy it on DVD when it'll be available.

Sigh If only they release this Limited edition in US and EU. I was ready to pay some insane cash for it (and i normally consider LE as useless crap :) )

Well but on more positive note i think it was rather low budget game from Sega so they should probably recover costs from selling IJN release and now are just ripping additional cash.

Plus we can always show our love with downloadable content :)

And for gods sake anime on DVD ? I want it on BD :D

Edit: But with 2nd US and 3rd EU week sales numbers it is almost sure to reach 300k worldwide and has a chance at 400k.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Videogirl said:

errorrrr said:
Videogirl said:

• The game disk

I actually really really want to get this, but the usual online store (playasia) that ships to australia is out of stock. Can you recommend any store? I'm serious! I want the LE version of this!!

Videogirl said:

That's commitment.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

mibuokami said:
Videogirl said:

errorrrr said:
Videogirl said:

• The game disk

I actually really really want to get this, but the usual online store (playasia) that ships to australia is out of stock. Can you recommend any store? I'm serious! I want the LE version of this!!

I did too! It was on play asia for all of two days. I didn't get it because I thought $120 was too much. I was wrong.

And I don't this was a huge budget but they did make an engine just for this game. However, it should cross my prediction of 300k WW and make 400k at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

11,829 49,151

The first is the number of sales in the Americas last week. The second is then number of sales in the two weeks its been out in the Americas. Both those numbers should be doubled then have a zero added to the end. At LEAST. For shame, the Americas. For shaaaaame. Don't ever ask for a good game again if this is how you treat them.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe