By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

Tailgunner said:
@toastboy Am I missing something? I don't see Lost Odyssey mentioned at all. I assume you mean Lost Odyssey and not 'Lost oddyessy'. But I guess you would know how to spell your favourite rpg better than me.

Sorry my fingers typed a little too fast...

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
Torillian said:
@Toasty, if you have not played both your comparison is worthless.

Well....Lost oddyessy is the best thing that has ever happend to me except for gears of war 2.

It was for me as well. I loved LO to death, but this is much better game and tops it in every category. Seriously, go out and play it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Tailgunner said:
@toastboy Am I missing something? I don't see Lost Odyssey mentioned at all. I assume you mean Lost Odyssey and not 'Lost oddyessy'. But I guess you would know how to spell your favourite rpg better than me.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a jerk.  But you are doing yourself a disservice by not playing Valkyria Chronicles.  It's so good.  The fact that there are two threads dedicated to it should tell you something.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Tailgunner said:
Tailgunner said:

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a jerk.  But you are doing yourself a disservice by not playing Valkyria Chronicles.  It's so good.  The fact that there are two threads dedicated to it should tell you something.

For sure. We have great new discussions each day with great stuff on VC.

How is it that not all ~16 million PS3 owners have not bought this game? So silly. BUY IT. Try it at least, quite a surprsie contender for my holiday affections. Has now taken priority over Res 2 and LBP.

Around the Network

Finished it yesterday. Great game. Thinking about second run.

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

realill said:
Finished it yesterday. Great game. Thinking about second run.

Not only should you run through it again, you should go door to door telling people about the awesomeness that is Valkyria.

Live in Australia and I've just convince a friend to get this game. It saddens me greatly to see this game OFF the shelf already on two of the biggest gaming retail in Sydney City.

Both EB and JBHIFI in the city don't have any of this game in stock after one week of release. While it shows that the game did sellout the fact that they order so little copies to run out after only one week is just rubbish.

mibuokami said:
Live in Australia and I've just convince a friend to get this game. It saddens me greatly to see this game OFF the shelf already on two of the biggest gaming retail in Sydney City.

Both EB and JBHIFI in the city don't have any of this game in stock after one week of release. While it shows that the game did sellout the fact that they order so little copies to run out after only one week is just rubbish.

I'm glad that Sega will get more out then. My store never even got any copies. So, hey.

I'm thinking of buying an extra copy...