By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

Videogirl, I approve of your signature.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Videogirl, I approve of your signature.

I was afraid you might want to file a claim of copyright infringement. ^^

All JRPG's suck, not gonan buy it.

PAINTRAINWooWoo said:

You know what sucks, your writing skills.

PAINTRAINWooWoo said:

I'd like to show you the way out of this thread. Press Alt+F4 and I bid you adieu.

@ Videogirl

Your letters are much better than mine, but the image quality in mine is a little better I think.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:

It's the best RPG of any genre this generation, and best strategy RPG to come about in I don't know how long. This is one that will be talked about for years to come, it's really honestly that good. For anybody that hasn't bought it, do it. It's even 10 dollars off at amazon. Their are only two valid excuses for not owning this game. (1) you don't own a PS3 (I'll understand if this is the reason) or (2) You fail at life and you always will (this is not a valid excuse)

See larger image and other views

Valkyria Chronicles

Other products by Sega Of America, Inc.
Platform:   PLAYSTATION 3   |   ESRB Rating:  Teen
  (1 customer review)

List Price: $59.99
Price: $49.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $10.00 (17%)
  Special Offers Available

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Want it delivered Tuesday, November 11? Order it in the next 23 hours and 24 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details

I read the first sentence and had to agree with you...Lost oddessy is by far the best rpg, I love the game.

@Toasty, if you have not played both your comparison is worthless.

Torillian said:
@Toasty, if you have not played both your comparison is worthless.

Well....Lost oddyessy is the best thing that has ever happend to me except for gears of war 2.

I honestly think this might be my Game Of The Year. It's amazing, and it just keeps on giving. I'm in Chapter...15 or 16 can't remember now (about to attack the stronghold on the train tracks) and this game just gets better and better.

I am honestly surprised because I wasn't really hyped for this game. I thought it looked cool, but it was a priority behind LBP and Resistance 2, and it has blown both of them and everything else I've played this year out of the water. It's fantastic.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

@toastboy Am I missing something? I don't see Lost Odyssey mentioned at all. I assume you mean Lost Odyssey and not 'Lost oddyessy'. But I guess you would know how to spell your favourite rpg better than me.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe