By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

You're a loser. I can't believe you'd play a game like LBP over the best game on the PS3 so far.

Don't worry soriku.....he's completed MGS4 already :)

VC >>>>>>>>>> MGS4

True story.

You are obsolutely correct.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

You're a loser. I can't believe you'd play a game like LBP over the best game on the PS3 so far.

VC >>>>>>>>>> MGS4

True story.

Have you actually played either game Soriku?

Soriku said:
Torillian said:

No, but I know VC is more awesome :P Oh, and I'm playing Skies of Arcadia Legends (same team as VC) and enjoying it so of course I'd know VC was awesome. Plus you're comparing an (S)RPG to a stealth game. I think you know what my game tastes are.

games you can pm rolstoppable for help with?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

anSoriku said:
Torillian said:
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

VC >>>>>>>>>> MGS4

True story.

No, but I know VC is more awesome :P Oh, and I'm playing Skies of Arcadia Legends (same team as VC) and enjoying it so of course I'd know VC was awesome. Plus you're comparing an (S)RPG to a stealth game. I think you know what my game tastes are.

Did you know that you can play, both vyse and aika are playable, in valkyria chonicles. I've played both mgs4 and little big planet, and valkyria is above them. That's how good this game is, that's my game of the year, right here.

Soriku said:
lol. That was ONE game ;) That game is for casuals now that I've played it like 3 times over.

But Baten Kaitos Origins is the hardest RPG ever. Seriously.

I would suggest playing Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth. For the PS1. SRPG mind you... but you have to level grind after like every single story level. It's ridiculious. You're always outleveled, outnumbered, and the troops are placed to where they are almost never easy to lure, and even when you do it seems like sometimes other troops next to them are lured too.

Around the Network

I'm not very far yet but this gives me some confidence in sega's ability to still make fantastic games. Best Sega game I've played since Rez. That's saying a lot.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I might once I get a Ps3.

By then it might be too late ctk 495. Just buy it now and worry about the PS3 later. For every day you delay buying Valkyria Chronicles, God kills a kitten. That goes for everyone else too.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Tailgunner said:
By then it might be too late ctk 495. Just buy it now and worry about the PS3 later. For every day you delay buying Valkyria Chronicles, God kills a kitten. That goes for everyone else too.

I don't like kittens

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

For those that don't like kittens, substitute your favourite cute thing with a face. God knows what you like! And he's killing it now!

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe